Cockrings

Have any of you guys and gals had any experiences with cockrings? Many times I'd like to be a bit more "solid" during playtime. Do these things really help that much? And what about the vibrating kind? I know there's a large variety available out there and I'd love some feedback from the "experts".
cockrings can be very helpful...I have several types & sizes i use often

{especially if used during prostate play,they can prolong an eruption!}
I use the fat 'jelly' rubber rings with a penis pump for guys that want more than one 'go' :-)
Be shaved if you use 'em..
Be shaved if you use 'em.. Originally Posted by ekim008

Wow ouch!
Yeah, that's a plus since I offer shaving lol. Using a pump pretty much requires at least a good trim to work. The leather rings with the snaps seem to have the greatest potential to catch something you won't want snapped...
  • KCJF1
  • 11-01-2012, 09:31 AM
The "humdinger," about $9 at Cirilla's, is a great product. It's such a low price item, it's often not on a display, but they'll have a stack of them around or behind the counter. Just ask. Disposable, but I can get a few uses out of them. As stated above, being well groomed is a plus, Keeps you a little harder, helps you last a little longer, and has added benefit for your partner. Kind of simulates a rabbit style vibrator because it gives her simultaneous penetration and vibration/stimulation of her clit.
  • Modda
  • 11-01-2012, 10:18 AM
cockrings can be very helpful...I have several types & sizes i use often

{especially if used during prostate play,they can prolong an eruption!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
good..would like to try them with you dear.
good..would like to try them with you dear. Originally Posted by modda

woohoooo ask & ye shall recieve baby!
A long time ago I experimented with a hair scrunchy thingy (what girls use to make pony tails). Slide it on and it keeps the blood in and you stay hard forever! I've seen cock rings advertised, but they seem to go around the cock and scrotum too. Not sure I understand the advantage of that.
I've just been searching on Amazon for cock rings and it's amazing how many different kinds that there are out there...and the range in prices! The steel rings kind of scare me! It's odd that the search also brings up a Flushmaster toilet O-ring! Dual purpose, maybe?
O rings from Home Depot work good too!

I prefer the thick rubber ones though

Awesome. Home depot sells sex toys now. :-)
Yep, the fat jelly rings like that
Awesome. Home depot sells sex toys now. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
you just never know what you will find when you go to the Home Depot!!