(¯`'•.¸ ¸.•'´¯) ~💗~ GOOD BYE (¯`'•.¸ ¸.•'´¯) BLUE EYED BLONDE ~💗~

To sum it up my fun chapter is almost over;(I would like to go out with a BANG! Nooo it's not for a man or prego! It is for what I put blood, sweat, and tears into while studying in KC! My schedule has not permitted me to be available that much for fun in the past months....I hope I can try to escape reality and get away to have some fun every once and awhile as I finish my time in KC. I would like to thank all the great people I met from my beginning in KC on ASPD to ECCIE. I am glad I got to meet and have fun with the friends I had made in KC hobby....I will still be in KC for awhile but my schedule is complicating to make any short notice arrangements. I hope I can escape reality and continue to meet up with a few new and old friends before my official good bye.

XOXOXOXOXOXO SOPHIA B XOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tiexHjBt3w MY FAV SONG EVER!
  • Modda
  • 11-02-2012, 03:38 AM
Good luck dear have fun and enjoy.
  • JS42
  • 11-02-2012, 04:44 PM
You and I go way back Sophia. Had a few memorable birthdays together. Whatever avenue in life you are about to embark on, I wish you much success and happiness!!
Modda...I appreciate the kinds words.Thank you

JS...You are my #1Birthday Boy)))) KC! XoXoX
Sad news babe... But you are heading on to bigger and better things!! Best of luck to you in all you do! You deserve nothing but the best!
Sophia good luck, remember the good times and the bad times will fade away.
noleftturn
Cheers to higher learning and other career aspirations!
Bulldog.....You are the greatest and you know how to put a smile on my face!#1 Fav fun in the kitchen....sorry I raded your kitchen but it was so worth the fun! LoL
Thanks Left & Mocha appreciate it

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts"
Eleanor Roosevelt