ok..silly housekeeping question/issue

Hey all my fellow eccie friends

I have an issue........with LUBE

I bought this beautiful new comforter, and cover it with a clean sheet when I have guests...
but still managed to spill lube on it and now there is a big, yucky stain!

How do u get this stuff out? Are there certain brands that dont stain???

Help!
I know water based lubs don't normally stain
oxiclean helps with the silicone based lubes, the only thing that will get lube off of furniture is the lysol wipes (which I love)..
but for fabrics, aye yiyi..

Try the oxiclean, air dry... good luck,
xoxo
J
You should NEVER be using anything other than water based lubes.
i just use KY, Astroglide
they dont say waterbased, but the first ingredient is purified water, gylcerin

i will try Oxyclean...thanks for the help!
how about using a Twister playing pad!!

a thread about holding a naked twister game.
http://www.plurlife.com/forum/genera...ao-anyone.html
You should NEVER be using anything other than water based lubes. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Do you have a source for this advice? Silicone-based lubes are wonderful, and considered safe unless you are using silicone-based toys. In fact, many pre-lubricated condoms use a silicone-based lube since it lasts longer.

Oil-based lubes are OK as long as you are not using latex barriers for protection. But polyurethane condoms (including most female condoms) are OK with oil-based lubes.

Also, some water-based lubes (like Astroglide) contain glycerin, which can promote yeast infections in some women, but that's not real common.
As far as getting the stains out, as mentioned above a water-based lube shouldn't stain easily. But then these Amazon reviewers say that Astroglide stained their sheets permanently. So I have no idea.
Even water based will stain when the whole bottle is spilled... come to find out...
Try using a blanket instead of the sheets. But, if you want to stick to using sheets.....KY makes a great water based lube called Ultra Gel and they already state on their website, it doesn't stain. I can say that it doesn't and I use satin sheets.

http://www.k-y.co.nz/products
wow.....damn Astroglide!

they owe me a new comforter!

thanks for the advice....i am going to try KY Ultra Gel......I am throwing the rest away!
I use Liquid Silk and haven't ever had a staining issue. Being preemptive with some hospital type bed protectors or at least towels is a good idea, and doubly useful if you're a squirter. :-p Hope you get the stains out.
i had the bed covered......but when u are gettin wild and crazy.....

the cover gets.....u know........crumpled!
Invest in huge rolls of plastic sheeting!-lol You could cover the walls and floor too, just in case!
lol....i will just build a rubber room and we can bounce around and just wipe it
off with wet wipes! lol