Sean Hannity is telling his viewers that it's time to get vaccinated.

Sean Hannity is telling his viewers that it's time to get vaccinated. After he gaslit millions. And helped kill an untold number. It sure reeks of a Fox News class action lawsuit to me.
and Trump paid all those ''supporters'' $50 a piece, to pretend they liked him. Fucking pathetic.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ncement-2021-7
Sean Hannity is telling his viewers that it's time to get vaccinated. After he gaslit millions. And helped kill an untold number. It sure reeks of a Fox News class action lawsuit to me. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I saw Kudlow tonight, he sheepishly admitted he got the vaccine, you could tell he hated to say it. This was after his guest, whom he kept trying to steer towards a theme of ''liberty'' and ''choice'' of whether to take the vaccine, refused to back away, she implored the unvaccinated to go get vaccinated NOW.

Hannity is always bitter and mad.
Who is "Sean Hannity"?
Fox News required all their employees to get vaccinated and wouldn’t let them come to work without showing proof. They are the worst of the hypocrites.
Fox News required all their employees to get vaccinated and wouldn’t let them come to work without showing proof. They are the worst of the hypocrites. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That’s a lie. They’re not “required” to get the vaccine.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...s-1199204/amp/
So you admit they differentiate between their vax and non-vax employees, affording more freedom to those that’s got the vax.

Once again, they are hypocrites.
yawn
So you admit they differentiate between their vax and non-vax employees, affording more freedom to those that’s got the vax.

Once again, they are hypocrites. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
They’re not wearing masks on their broadcasts. Not social distancing anymore. You lied.
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2021, 08:25 AM
As usual - - mm and CT post no documentation to their ridiculous allegations
hysteria rises in the liberal morass.

Show the newscast /proof - or please be quiet!
They’re not wearing masks on their broadcasts. Not social distancing anymore. You lied. Originally Posted by bambino
Because they are vaccinated. How slow are you. Kilmeade even when arguing that people should be free to choose death by stupidity admitted that he, insert Blondie of the week and Doocey are all vaccinated. Once again, hypocrites.

When Doocey is the voice of reason we know we’re in trouble.
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2021, 10:13 AM
A shame that fascist DPST indoctrinated cannot see their own hypocrisies.

the stalinists have politicized the vaccine - and masks - to the point of 'obey - or be jailed'.

We will vaccinate and mask any and everyone - even individuals not recommended by CDC - to further ideologic control, and identify enemies of teh fascist DPST STATE ( those without masks).

Just teh type of Stalinist tyranny the fascist DPST party Loves to Impose - 'Obey ( buzz word for unity) - or we will Cancel You!
Because they are vaccinated. How slow are you. Kilmeade even when arguing that people should be free to choose death by stupidity admitted that he, insert Blondie of the week and Doocey are all vaccinated. Once again, hypocrites.

When Doocey is the voice of reason we know we’re in trouble. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
How do you know they’re vaccinated? You don’t. Plus, vaccinated people still get COVID. Ask the Texas Democrats.
He said it on air. Like I said “how slow are you”. I swear if CK was not so point happy I would just call you stupid but I’ll refrain.
Who is "Sean Hannity"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
blackboard screecher!