Is Houston worth the trip?

Thinking bout bumping my BCS trip early and making my way to Houston this week instead. I've never Played there, it would be my First ever trip to Hobby. Just wondering if it would be worth it? If so, Any serious Takers/Appt makers?? Pm me guys and let me know.
I'll pass.......
Heh

Your reviews are telling me NOPE

Houston has enough confused backpage whores

$160hr body rub wtf

So your showcase says you offer Limited GFE & everything is covered but your ad says full GFE ?
Heh

Your reviews are telling me NOPE

Houston has enough confused backpage whores

$160hr body rub wtf

So your showcase says you offer Limited GFE & everything is covered but your ad says full GFE ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I think she might try eating some salads before making her debut here.....and decide if she is gfe or covered in saran wrap........just a suggestion
  • pxmcc
  • 01-05-2017, 01:59 AM
No.
Another set of broken scales.
NO - too many bad people, pimps and gang will rob you
  • dmode
  • 01-05-2017, 09:15 AM
I heard on the forum that there's a great motel on Reed Road that you could check out if you come and stay here.
Cum on the northside I'll give you a good pounding( bbbj though).
Wow....thanks for the responses tho.
You guys and gals are amazingly honest. Appreciate that. Lol

There is absolutely nothing fat about me sweetie but my ass and these 40dd tits.

Had you read my showcase you would know my definition of GFE does not have anything to do with unprotected sex. Its the connection you make with someone in the process. There is no wham bam about me. Everyone knows reviews can be bias as well, some were written by clients ive know for years and others I've only met the once. Either way I appreciate the honesty and response its certainly what i asked for when I posted this thread so thanks very much. You all have a blessed day life whatever.

Lol to the comment about "Backpage whores" its a form of advertisment sweetie,as is my personal website, p411, eccie, ter and the other board. To each their own.
I wish this Pasul guy would stop stalking me. Talk about a fixation. It's completely crazy how you've managed to troll me on every single social media site, ad site, review boards, email and god know how many numbers I've blocked and yet you just won't quit. You're the reason girls get gun handlers licences and restraining orders. Dude just go away. FOREVER!
Houston can be a tough market and quite a few of the ladies appeal to quite particular (and outstanding) tastes. You may find a niche for yourself here if/when you visit.

Have you taken a look at the latest Houston has offered and has to offer our gentlemen? If you think you can add to the variety, then by all means come visit.

Hugs,
VP
Thanks Veronica.

Originally Posted by DarlingDiana