eccie & backpage TRASH NOW

LOOKS like this site now is a pranksters and joksters HOOK UP SITE.

I think its time to treat this like its worth what is was intented for. I will speak for myself when I say, "this site has become nothing but trashy entertainment for the not serious people, that seem to treat the site as a prankster time waster internet say what stupid shit comes to my mind site. I've never read so much stupid ignorant off the wall retarded shit in my whole life. Shit its kind of like a site to meet & greet retard community now. PEOPLE seem to not be engaging in sessions they're engaging in thread post retardation groups.

Even people of higher rank on the board seem to not care about it. just sad to see it become a site of bullshit when it use to be good.

I think its time to treat this like its worth what is was intented for. I will speak for myself when I say, "this site has become nothing but trashy entertainment for the not serious people, that seem to treat the site as a prankster time waster internet say what stupid shit comes to my mind site. I've never read so much stupid ignorant off the wall retarded shit in my whole life. Shit its kind of like a site to meet & greet retard community now. PEOPLE seem to not be engaging in sessions they're engaging in thread post retardation groups.

Even people of higher rank on the board seem to not care about it. just sad to see it become a site of bullshit when it use to be good. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Feel better?
this site has become nothing but trashy entertainment for the not serious people, that seem to treat the site as a prankster time waster internet say what stupid shit comes to my mind site. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
A board full of whores and tricks should be dignified! I'm ashamed of you fuckers!!! Didn't you people learn at an early age that there is a certain etiquette on a whore board? It's like you people were raised in the jungle judging by how you fuckers act...I'm glad I always stay classy. I can't say that about you other neanderthals on here who aren't as classy as me.

Wait, I think she was talking about guys like me. Please disregard everything I just wrote.
Did someone pull a NCNS on you which brought about your diatribe??
A board full of whores and tricks should be dignified!

Wait, I think she was talking about guys like me. Please disregard everything I just wrote. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
She sticks her gorgeous ass in my face and expects "dignified"!
Did someone pull a NCNS on you which brought about your diatribe?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Business is probably just slow. I don't even have to look and I won't, but I bet she responds to requests in the ISO section now after claiming to be UTR a month or so ago.
Business is probably just slow. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... and will get slower with the attitude.
Maybe you're not getting business because you write retarded bitch threads that make you look undesirable?
Oh... and word is that you're much older than your showcase and pics lead one to believe!
Oh... and word is that you're much older than your showcase and pics lead one to believe! Originally Posted by bottoms up
You mean that ass ain't as gorgeous as it appears?

Tell me it ain't true!

Even people of higher rank on the board seem to not care about it. just sad to see it become a site of bullshit when it use to be good. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
I totally agree with Seesyklar. This should be a site catering to the intellectual and social ellete. You don't want to lower yourself to discussions with ladies that make money sticking dicks in their mouths or gents that pay for prostitutes. Heaven forbid. You go girl.
yes kind of...were you sincerely asking or being a smart ass???
Feel better? Originally Posted by LexusLover
as much as I would love to entertain your pathetic comment about my age and that my business is slow. I am doing good as far keeping myself stable plus I have no worries. I turn down more appts than I do take so I would say I am doing good on finanicial status. Age 34 and my showcase is updated with photos. when it comes to people running their mouth on this board its only cause they are in tgeir.feelings about how I do me and not them. I AM SORRY but if you want to see how I look and if I live up to what my reviews say, instead of being a internet hiding behind a handle talking shit take a dive.

I cosign that immaturity and manners you lack but I guess some just are stupid and pathedic I guess like you.

I know I am not for everyone but I do respect people and try my best to only worry about me and my surroundings.
Maybe you're not getting business because you write retarded bitch threads that make you look undesirable?
Oh... and word is that you're much older than your showcase and pics lead one to believe! Originally Posted by bottoms up
So the OP vented about the bullshit on the board....big fucking deal..

I hear she has an amazing ass....SNL wouldn't mind pounding her in K9 sometime....

Carry on...
OH and just for pointers I think the topic was how this site is become trashy and a playground for fucktards. ITS not safe or treated seriously on all ends. THERE IS MANY FUCKTARDS AND LACK OF RESPECT OF HOBBYING on a this board now. JS now you can talk all day long about my ass and my attitude but really haters say what they want to look or feel good. I will not lose sleep or will I feel the need to stress about what some fucktard thinks.

kisses
yes kind of...were you sincerely asking or being a smart ass??? Originally Posted by Seeskylar
I'm not an "ass man" in the sense that I find large asses attractive, but my comment about yours was sincere ... it looks good. As for your ventilating with your OP I recognize that it does folks good to "blow off" some steam at times, and if that did you some good and you feel better as a result of it then that is a good thing as far as I am concerned. As for the humor ... it was humor even though to some it may not be funny or entertaining ... now ....

.. can we get back to having fun?