New Democrat Campaign "Ad"

Honest Democrat Campaign ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjzeNBSZFUo Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hilarious and accurate AF
Does she have a stg ad out? Rates?
Sad that I probably know a bunch of people who would say almost all of this completely unironically and then go vote blue.
Sad that I probably know a bunch of people who would say almost all of this completely unironically and then go vote blue. Originally Posted by blackleader
ditto... and they are otherwise smart(ish) people....
Smarter than the losers that got conned by Obamagate
You won't hear about it on the conspiracy channel..it's over and they found nothing.Don the con took another hit of steroids after hearing the news.Now he wants to start kissing you guys. Looks likes an addict
^^^^^^^
or
no one wants to get mugged standing in line ta Vote by BLM ????
^^^^^^^
or
no one wants to get mugged standing in line ta Vote by BLM ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You sayin’ Trump supporters are cowards, then?

Just askin’......

elg.......

Just askin’......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Aint Cowards, we got 2nd Amendment
We're Cowards, without the 2nd Amendment Originally Posted by bf0082
FIFY

Just askin’......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
nope, just want to Vote
8 years of Obama, 2 years with control of congress and nothing happened like that lady said, instead Obama taxed the ultra wealthy to give insurance to everyone at an affordable rate. I hate that guy, allowing sick people who need a doctor to go see one... man, what a jerk. So glad Trump is letting us die by the hundred's of thousands with this Covid Cold.
not to mention, Obama was too busy golfing when 9/11 twin towers got attacked by Iran !!!
nope, just want to Vote Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I voted in September...by mail...so that means "Andy" should vote a few more times in my name. LOL

Sorry you live in New York, if Idiot Boy Donny gets over 30% of the vote it will be a miracle. There's only so many dumb ass white men living in the boonies that drank his kool-aid.