User ID: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=104932
Date: 8/28/22
Name: Sexy_Brittany
Phone: 501-944-6436
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=104932
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown LR (Staff Edit - Location Too Specific - Biomed1)
Activities: DFK, convo, fondling nipples through clothes while talking and drinking wine, Body Worship, fingering, FIA, BBBJ (many), Toy Play, Greek, Excellent Convo throughout
Hair Length and Color: long dark hair with blonde streak in front on both sides
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner, slender with nice small ass, slender hips, etc. but big MM boobs. Very pretty face with sparkling eyes. Amazing incall - very high end, great security...feels 100% comfortable.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Luke! Really no words needed except you visited Brittany. Ones that have been there know exactly what you experienced.
Thanks, Baconman! She's a priceless gem and easy to miss since she doesn't really advertise as others do...
Hey, Biomed - need a little assistance with an issue - left you a PM.

Thank you, sir!
Awesome review Luke! Thanks for sharing. Reading this has me once again both intrigued and depressed. Intrigued for reasons that are obvious yet depressed because I have never actually seen Britt. Maybe one day.
Awesome review Luke! Thanks for sharing. Reading this has me once again both intrigued and depressed. Intrigued for reasons that are obvious yet depressed because I have never actually seen Britt. Maybe one day. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Well this faux pas on your part explains your eccentric taste. Close down the date and get back with me.😎
Awesome review Luke! Thanks for sharing. Reading this has me once again both intrigued and depressed. Intrigued for reasons that are obvious yet depressed because I have never actually seen Britt. Maybe one day. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Well, Austin, you cannot do yourself a better favor than to dedicate the month of September to persisting until you get a date with her! I believe that if you set your mind to it, you'll be successful!! I promise you it will be well worth your while!!

She's the most amazingly fun fuck buddy I've ever seen in my entire life!
  • AgFox
  • 08-28-2022, 06:27 PM
Is that date right? 8/28/22? Not that it really matters.
I had a date all set with her in 2019 and I had two crises hit at once just hours before our scheduled time and had to cancel. I tried several times to reschedule and apologize but got no response. Believe me I would love nothing more than to enjoy the Sexy Brittany experience.

Great review of such a naughty girl. Thx Luke

Brit will probably never give in to see me, but I know it would be SO enjoyable!!! Love that green bikini pic!!!

Brit will probably never give in to see me, but I know it would be SO enjoyable!!! Love that green bikini pic!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Then again, maybe I should re-evaluate just how hard I’m willing to work for pussy!!

Brit will probably never give in to see me, but I know it would be SO enjoyable!!! Love that green bikini pic!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Then again, maybe I should re-evaluate just how hard I’m willing to work for pussy!!
I am now out of internet service for the year. Great review.