Hunting?

Any of you fine ladies like to go hunting or fishing, Got any hot camo outfits?
You must be kidding ha ha. I take it you're from the south? I asked a question about gifts for clients and made some suggestions about gift cards to Cabella's. One guy was like, "Uh we don't hunt and fish in Cali." Hmmm. I don't like the outdoors unless it's tanning, or anything on the water. Bugs don't do it for me. I do have a camo bathing suit that I just bought from the Army store though. Looks pretty darn good....would look even better on someone skinnier lol.
LOL... What do you mean by it will look better on someone skinnier?
A hunting outfit would look awesome in a picture since I am in the south.
Now I am thinking.
Any of you fine ladies like to go hunting or fishing, Got any hot camo outfits? Originally Posted by Lumber Jack
Pics 4 & 5
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=11182
London, how about a little body paint or laytex?

Tiger loving is GGGreat.
Now that I like! The closest I ever came to that was my ex painting a pumpkin on my azz. He said that's what it reminded him of lol. I am going to be taking new photos at some world famous hotels in NYC next week...I may see if Naomi will paint me lol. If not, I am sure Ed and WTF will.

London, how about a little body paint or laytex?

Originally Posted by Lovin50
Paint each other! then a group pic in playful posses.
Paint each other! then a group pic in playful posses. Originally Posted by Lovin50
I'm not so sure either of us can afford the cleaning fee the hotel would charge for that lol. Maybe I should bring a baby pool and do it in there.

Here ya go....

Bring in the Sexy Red Fox and the hunting may begin.

I'm not so sure either of us can afford the cleaning fee the hotel would charge for that lol. Maybe I should bring a baby pool and do it in there.

Here ya go....

Originally Posted by London Rayne
London is that you? Your awesome!!!! love the outfit, it rules too!
No, but since you think I am that hot I may just put her pic on my site lol!

Her boobs are fake...ya'll can't tell the difference he he.
.... I am going to be taking new photos at some world famous hotels in NYC next week...I may see if Naomi will paint me lol. If not, I am sure Ed and WTF will. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London baby!! You know I will gladly paint you!! But it dries clear....
No, but since you think I am that hot I may just put her pic on my site lol!

Her boobs are fake...ya'll can't tell the difference he he. Originally Posted by London Rayne
No I cant, And all of the pics of you that i have seen are distant pics and are blury. Could you have some taken like this one where you can still keep your face obscured. I'd love a bright white "wife beater" cut down the and between the breasts, and one other in a black lace bra.
OoOOo!! Please put me down for a body painting session.. Mardi Gras here I come!! OP, I do indeed love to fish, not a fan of hunting though.