ThreADS

LAP once said "every time a hook errrrrrr provider posts its a ThreAD.

So who the fuck is the gay mother fucking bitching about ThreADS

Or is it another provider

OH so glad I not a modtard

to or not. that is the !!!!!!!!!
LAP once said "every time a hook errrrrrr provider posts its a ThreAD.

So who the fuck is the gay mother fucking bitching about ThreADS

Or is it another provider

OH so glad I not a modtard Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

based on this comment she made http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=2010554#post2010554 it is my belief that it was LynnT who complained.

i wonder why she felt that way, or felt the need to complain, and why the complaint was seemingly only about my post?

to or not. that is the !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Free the ThreADS

Or fairly. now what would coed be without ThreADS can we say dust.
companies will spend 3 million a minute to advertize on the super bowl and some people turn in for nothing more than the commercials. its ok it keeps the sport running. i like looking at pics of these lovely ladies i like being teased and prodded. don't call or text me out of the blue but bombard me with as many pics , announcements , specials , deals, info as you want. i am all ears [well not all ears]. threAD away girls i love it
  • LynnT
  • 01-06-2012, 10:47 AM
based on this comment she made http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=2010554#post2010554 it is my belief that it was LynnT who complained.

i wonder why she felt that way, or felt the need to complain, and why the complaint was seemingly only about my post? Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
You had to post this in both threads? Did they not get the post in the other thread?

My point was things were getting out of hand with it, not singling you out. Did I say Ms E thread specifically? No I did not.

We have 2 ads sections..
Please VOTE HERE

ThreADS yes or no
some like to kiss ass in words others flirt. I like to flirt
I vote yes for ThreADS
I think I just saw this in my favorite Christmas movie: "Every time a provider posts a pic, an angel gets her wings!"

Yes to the threADS.
I think I just saw this in my favorite Christmas movie: "Every time a provider posts a pic, an angel gets her wings!"

Yes to the threADS. Originally Posted by Perryay
kiss and make up [ i really nice thought] perhaps nude jello wrestling to decide right and wrong. and yes we will post the pics whether anyone considers it a threAD or not makes no difference
Yes to the threADS. Originally Posted by Perryay
With all the histrionics, sanctimony, pissing and moaning, and out-and-out crudity and hostility on this board lately, threADS are a breath of fresh air!!
More TAINT pics!

Less censorship.
  • LynnT
  • 01-06-2012, 11:42 AM
kiss and make up [ i really nice thought] perhaps nude jello wrestling to decide right and wrong. and yes we will post the pics whether anyone considers it a threAD or not makes no difference Originally Posted by petiteassman
Na we can use that Nuru gel.. that looks fun.
Na we can use that Nuru gel.. that looks fun. Originally Posted by LynnT
YESYESYESYES!!!!!!
good to me. still like the kiss and make up part
Na we can use that Nuru gel.. that looks fun. Originally Posted by LynnT