"in-sourcer-In-Chief" Raises Huge Funds From Outsourcer

Shortly after declaring himself the "In-sourcer in Chief", President Obama attended a fund raiser sponsored by Michael Dell, famous for outsourcing jobs to Asia.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...-at-25000.html

President Obama needs to look up the definition of "hypocrite."

People who believe what Obama says need to look up the definition of "fool".

• CJ7
  • 07-19-2012, 01:38 PM
congrats ... youve entered the level of pointless posts where noboby pays any attention to you .
  • Doove
  • 07-19-2012, 02:10 PM
People who believe what Obama says need to look up the definition of "fool".

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm guessing you don't see the irony in that statement.

It's there. Think hard.
congrats ... youve entered the level of pointless posts where noboby pays any attention to you . Originally Posted by CJ7
Apparently you do.
I guess Michael Dell doesn't believe he built his own company. I'm mystified why entrepreneurs support this freak.
  • Doove
  • 07-19-2012, 02:39 PM
I guess Michael Dell doesn't believe he built his own company. I'm mystified why entrepreneurs support this freak. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Probably because of something as simple as their reading comprehension skills being better developed than yours. Or maybe there's more to it than that, i don't know.
  • CJ7
  • 07-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Apparently you do. Originally Posted by joe bloe

yes, I addressed the topic didnt I.
congrats ... youve entered the level of pointless posts where noboby pays any attention to you . Originally Posted by CJ7
Made you look!

• Doove
  • 07-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Made you look!

Oh lookie here, COG is so out of ideas that he's resorting to plagiarism.

Made ya look. Originally Posted by Doove
I apologize, Doofie. I had no idea you held the copyright for that phrase. I suppose I should have guessed.

• Doove
  • 07-19-2012, 03:37 PM
I apologize, Doofie. I had no idea you held the copyright for that phrase. I suppose I should have guessed.

I just thought it was funny that you would steal someone's "gotcha" line. Since you incessantly repeat the same lines over and over (and over and over and over), i thought it was funny that you would try to finally seem original...by stealing a line you read a few days earlier. I found it funny, that's all. Particularly since you get mocked for not being original. I thought it was funny. But at least you tried. It was funny.

Did i mention that i only mentioned it because i thought it was funny?
Good for you, Doofie! It's about time you had some fun here. You always sound so grouchy.