~Tomorrows my Birthday~

• Toyz
  • 01-04-2015, 11:19 AM
I would like to thank my Father for not pulling out. My Mother for botching the abortion and the back door man for using a condom... For all you spaced out star gazers...yeah Capricorn... Surprised?
Damn I like Capricorns, mostly in bed!
They are so aggressive and domineering. Yum.

Happy Birthday Toyz!
I wish I were the one who got to punch... I mean spank, the shit out of you.

Your favorite wanna-be-tranny,
XO,

Jas
and the back door man for using a condom... Originally Posted by Toyz
Damn Toyz I shouldn't have to tell you this, there are no eggs in the back door!
Happy Birthday and dont fertilize anything
Happy birthday Toyz from your whore lexi lmao
A Capricorn - I should've known! Man, that explains everything, lol.

Happy Birthday!!
Damn I like Capricorns, mostly in bed!
They are so aggressive and domineering. Yum. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
We are???? Uh oh, I'm doing it wrong....
Lol nastycanasta no right or wrong way just do what feels great! Maybe you are domineering in making sure you please the woman you are with My sign says im a pleaser but I can be very aggressive in the sexiest way possible lol I love to please but also enjoy being on top love riding in all positions
  • Toyz
  • 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Friends, Nay Ho's & Eccie Men!

Lend me your beers...I would pen a semi witty response to all the heartfelt wishes and hijack attempts, but the family felt it their duty to signify my living for another year by bestowing upon me tickets to today's Cowboys playoff game in frigid Dallas Texas!

Just know I appreciate the thoughts and have a semi stiffy thinking about you girls' (or maybe its because it's ten minutes to kick off...

K gotta run. Thanks ya'all!
Happy birthday.
Trolls don't age.....

Happy B Day!
Maybe you are domineering in making sure you please the woman you are with Originally Posted by LexieMarie
Oh OK, WHEW!!!
happy birthday---be naughty!!!!
I have a deluxe sammich waiting just for you. I won't even charge you 37.50.

Happy Birthday!!!
  • Toyz
  • 01-04-2015, 06:26 PM
A quik shout out to the FAM! (((God I hope none of you are here but if you are, you've already figured out its me}}}

Great present! Hell of a ballgame! We're gonna celebrate a bit longer here!!
Capricorns rule
Gina's B-day Jan 12