How much FUN can a Houston gal have in Austin?

Hey there gentlemen of Austin!

(staff edit; ad content removed, see my post later in the thread; ztonk)

Xoxo
Nikki
Pretty pics!
I am so glad that Austin is so much more hospitable that Houston and that this isn't considered an ad (I actually wish you the best during your visit).

My friend, SexiLexi333, posted a note in the Houston coed saying that we were thinking of coming there this week and asked if there was any interest and it was pulled for being an 'ad'.
I was told by a mod that ladies are allowed to do so as long as they don't discuss rates/services, but, can inquire if the guys in a particular town are interested...

I guess different rules apply...

Enjoy your visit
Austin seems hit and miss this time of year. School is just getting out for College and grade school..shipping kids off.. etc... i like this time of year in Austin town settles down a bit..
Austin seems hit and miss this time of year. School is just getting out for College and grade school..shipping kids off.. etc... i like this time of year in Austin town settles down a bit.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
This week we have X games competitors in town. Followed by how many bikers for ROT the next week? The influx never stops. Austin never seems to settle down.
  • ztonk
  • 06-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Verified Providers: You may not post an ad in Coed Discussions. Please use the ad posting forums (Provider Ads or The Weekend Lineup)... that's what they are there for!

An AD consists of one or more of the following:
  • Stating availability
  • Mentioning rates
  • Mentioning sexual services

Offering a discount to prebook makes it an AD.

Asking guys to contact you to schedule is an AD.

Stating sexual services (threesomes, GFE, etc.) is an AD.

Stating that you are thinking of visiting and asking for hotel/location recommendations is a threAD and allowed.

Posting updated pictures or asking for comments on lingerie is a threAD and allowed.

Asking if there would be interest in you or your girlfriend visiting Austin sometime is a threAD and allowed. However, if you put a timeframe on it (next week, two weeks, this month), it becomes an AD.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Ah Ztonk!
Thank you for clearing it up for me. I have accumulated yet another infraction for posting! I wonder what the limit is until I am booted off. Seems like every time I post on this board I get into trouble for it. I gave up and stopped posting all together for a while out of sheer frustration!
Aphrodite, You just ROCK! I am really looking forward to our trip to Htown next week!
Houston Mod approval or not! On ward and Up ward...or would that be 'faster pussy cat, faster'? I get the two confused...
Ah Ztonk!
Thank you for clearing it up for me. I have accumulated yet another infraction for posting! I wonder what the limit is until I am booted off. Seems like every time I post on this board I get into trouble for it. I gave up and stopped posting all together for a while out of sheer frustration!
.. Originally Posted by SexiLexi333

Don't let picky mods bring you down sometimes they have bad days and we gain points because of it (BS)
APPEAL IT points can be taken off as well as given IJS
Not all mods are like that some are good guys!

HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY!
Don't let picky mods bring you down sometimes they have bad days and we gain points because of it (BS)
APPEAL IT points can be taken off as well as given IJS
Not all mods are like that some are good guys!

HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY!
Originally Posted by Annika
Or... And I know it's a radical concept... You could just follow the rules. They're not that complicated. IJS