Stalkers ....

So I move, they start posting there,
I get on a new site and they sign up today and right after my picture post they post right behind me and shows when they signed up lol

Talk about weird wth,
Oh. I was worried you had a real stalker. Not just an online annoyance.

I was stalked. My stalker was a professional athlete with severe mental problems. I moved 1500 miles away. He followed. I moved to another state. He followed. He never physically threatened me so police couldn't do anything. Most people didnt believe me.

But he's now in federal prison on unrelated charges. People believe me now.
wow thats really scary No my stalker is a cyber stalker lol luckily but I had an ex hubby that was scary like that but that was like 4 years ago thank god he found smething else to do with his time. This twat is just annoying, and pathetic so its nothing to much
Oh. I was worried you had a real stalker. Not just an online annoyance.

I was stalked. My stalker was a professional athlete with severe mental problems. I moved 1500 miles away. He followed. I moved to another state. He followed. He never physically threatened me so police couldn't do anything. Most people didnt believe me.

But he's now in federal prison on unrelated charges. People believe me now. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Aaron Hernandez?
Aaron Hernandez? Originally Posted by Little Monster

you have to spill a drink on him first...
Stalkers are trying to get therapy or dom-sub for free. Those things cost money. Don't give them away.

Shayla, consider adding this to your sig line. "Please judge me by me. X is stalking me. I could respond to X, but that would only encourage them."

BTW. Grainbeltnews is a great name.

BTW. LilMynx69, everything you write is interesting. Thanks.
I dont need to put anything in line sweets,my history and reviews and personality speaks for my self, if someone doesn't want to see me because of some lun spouting off at the mouth thats there loss not mine, although sad still. maybe I will run into them here in cr, its a small community and everyone knows me here so its bound to take care of its self sooner or later

BTW. LilMynx69, everything you write is interesting. Thanks. Originally Posted by johnnytx39
Thank you. That's nice of you to say. It's been an interesting life...