Best Agency To Work With In Austin ♡

Considering working for an Agency.. Any particular one I should go with?
Are you full service now?
Some of my girlfriends have organized this co-operative! www.organiccourtesans.com - Very cool, smart, sane people to work with
Perhaps participating in coed discussions will give gents, ladies, too, a better sense of your personality.

Couldn't hurt to get a little more exposure with a showcase.

And there are other opportunities to meet folks at the monthly meet & greets.
  • ztonk
  • 11-24-2014, 09:48 AM
What are you hoping to gain/improve by being part of an agency?

z
What are you hoping to gain/improve by being part of an agency?

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Screening and scheduling are too hard, and too much cash laying around... what else is a gal to do!
I would tell you but my great great grandma was half inuit so won't see me anyway.
I would tell you but my great great grandma was half inuit so won't see me anyway. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
Look on the bright side, you're still pureblood enough for the Nazis and white supremacists...oh, wait, that's not a bright side. I think I had some Mongolian in my ancestry sixty or seventy generations back. Who knew familytree.com could be a screening tool?
Basically for screening purposes.
Basically for screening purposes. Originally Posted by SexiiMichelle
P411
have to agree with the great and powerful Oz.. err SL P411 the indi gals best friend. We all could use the helping hand of a Canadian now and then.
Agreed

P411.net is top notch for screening potential clients. Also great for advertising, profile, stats, etc. It complements eccie well.
P411 is probably a better option for screening than an agency if that's all you want. The only downside is that, while you'll be able to see how many okays John Doe has, you'll still have to get refs the old fashioned way if you want details beyond rudimentary physical description.

The benefit of an agency seems to be not having to worry about supplying your own incall. I doubt many agencies are going to screen in greater detail than you'll get from P411. In the end, if you want to ask other providers for details of their experiences with clients, my guess is that you'll likely need to do that yourself.
Thanks ♡♡♡♡
I'm gonna start an agency, you can come work for me.