Hobbyists - have you ever been pleasantly surprised when she opened the door?

I'm referring to those of us who don't post face pics. Have you opened the door, saw her face, and was just like, "WOW!"

I ask because I get a lot of, "wow, you're REALLY pretty." Because apparently if you don't post face pics, you must be hiding a butter face and certainly not trying to hide your damn identity. Or people think that I'm some decrepit old lady with a haggard face because that's the vision that a certain loudmouth on here has made me out to be. God forbid a woman be sexy at 40. And yes, I AM 40! Not that anyone believes me - they say I look like I'm in my early 30's. But I digress.

Sooooooo, how often have y'all been pleasantly surprised by a beautiful face?
Several times, some ladies are just flat out beautiful. Without taint photos I would not attempt to guess your age.
When I open the door...

*Curtsies
*Slams door
Belie'daaat.

Wait. This isn't Twitter.
#tweebonics game... wrong.
  • tzv13
  • 05-05-2015, 08:49 PM
It happens to me a lot. Yesterday in fact.
It happens to me a lot. Yesterday in fact. Originally Posted by tzv13
Several times, some ladies are just flat out beautiful. Without taint photos I would not attempt to guess your age. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ok, let me see if I can manage a taint photo. Reaching, lighting, angles - I might need some help with this.
I hear that at times and I have face pics but guys still tell me that I look more like I'm in my early to mid 30's even though I will be 50 in July.
Guys never tell me I look younger than my age.

Whatever, I never believe most of what a guys is telling me anyway.
Sooooooo, how often have y'all been pleasantly surprised by a beautiful face? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Exactly once!
  • tzv13
  • 05-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Ok, let me see if I can manage a taint photo. Reaching, lighting, angles - I might need some help with this. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If you need help...
I'm referring to those of us who don't post face pics. Have you opened the door, saw her face, and was just like, "WOW!"

I ask because I get a lot of, "wow, you're REALLY pretty." Because apparently if you don't post face pics, you must be hiding a butter face and certainly not trying to hide your damn identity. Or people think that I'm some decrepit old lady with a haggard face because that's the vision that a certain loudmouth on here has made me out to be. God forbid a woman be sexy at 40. And yes, I AM 40! Not that anyone believes me - they say I look like I'm in my early 30's. But I digress.

Sooooooo, how often have y'all been pleasantly surprised by a beautiful face? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
2 come to mind immediately -- Claire She Blows and Miss Valentina

Beautiful faces.
2 come to mind immediately -- Claire She Blows and Miss Valentina

Beautiful faces. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
And how could I forget the recently retired JennsLolli
Man, you are easy to manipulate! =)

I'm not here to just play cheerleaders to my favorite gals, but here's my personal experience with being surprised by lovely ladies:

Claire: I was sorting through about 4 gals with a favorite FWB to crank out tetra-way before I got back into the game. She won for being super pretty (and for telling me she'd spank my bottom real good). Cocktails, tapas, and I got to find her piercings in the backseat of my dude's truck. Good times.

Aphrodite: I was walking into an off hours hooker-church bible study/devotional once and I knew Aphrodite would be in attendance. As I was approaching the bar from half a block away a magnificent force of awesome caught my attention. Picture Julianne Moore with a blonde pixie cut. Black fur, red lips, alabaster skin, fierce walk in stilettos. I walked up to her and said "uhh...I think we're here together."

Addison: I met Addison with a favorite client of mine and immediately thought "YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!" And I was like "sure, sure, you're super pretty and shit...but can you suck a dick?" And lo and behold...she's got mad head game. And like not to get all weird and graphic, but with the correct lighting, her thigh gap + lady bits make this sweet little heart shape and it is this awesome mix of adorable and sexy.

Miss V: I was two margaritas deep out in the Texas sun when we first met, but girl is 100% on point lady glamour for every appointment. (I saw her before about 20 appointments and she always made me super feel like I needed to step up my game.) I heard a rumor that she likes boys in leather.
Having meet Claire I must say she is quit the beauty!! Beautiful face and beautiful heart too