JUJUBEE GLAMAZON LINE UP!!! BALI GIRLS MOVE TO THIS NEW PLACE

So what I surprise, I heard about Jun being at this spot and when I finally visit quiet a few familiar faces, I am so happy and horny to know that my fellow horndogs, details on my coming review in the meantime just check the line up that I asked for your my people

Bali girls moved to Jujube.

JUN.(Korean)
5.4. 120lbs. C cup.

BeBe.(Korean)
5.3. 120lbs. D cup

ABBY ( Rata.Thai)
5.3. 115lbs. Ccup.

SKY. (Korean)
5.4. 120lbs. Dcup.

ARISA (new girl.Japan)
4.9. 95lbs. Bcup

All GFE. B2B. DFK. BBJ

Jujubee spa
11181 Denton Dr #104
Dallas tx 75229
214-214-5555

Your welcome brothers
  • Groot
  • 08-05-2019, 01:23 PM
ahhh, so Jujubee it is. I was curious where Bali was going to end up. So Jujubee is basically Bali 2.0? Owners and girls. Interesting.
  • Gar
  • 08-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Thanks
Arisa, intriguing. Truly Japanese? Age?
  • Groot
  • 08-05-2019, 02:42 PM
ARISA (new girl.Japan)
4.9. 95lbs. Bcup

Given the dimensions, I would be extra cautious and ask for age verification. JS.
I doubt that would be a problem. I've never seen anyone remotely that young in these places. Asian women can be really really petite.
and I thought the Houston Astros scored big at the trade deadline.
Any word on Sharon?
I love AlBadia so much right now, I'd buy him an hour with the JuJubee girl of his choice, But Chung gotta throw in the tip.
  • 3dom
  • 08-05-2019, 06:20 PM
The mention of the new Japanese girl ARISA inspired a visit to JuJuBee. When she walked in the door I was stunned by her beauty and perfect English! Very hot girl. When she approached me, i introduced myself and motioned to give her a hug. To my dismay, Arisa coldly rejected the advance with an exaggerated rebuff. Left hanging and feeling awkward, I was asked if wanted 1/2 hour or the full. I looked her in the eye and made the decision to abort the session. I was not in the mood for a 200 dollar disappointment, that would have left me with myself to blame for ignoring the early warning signs. That said, im left wondering if once I got my cock in her mouth etc things would have warm up.That sort of thing has happened on numerous occasion, as Im sure most of you can also attest. Curious to see what the subsequent findings are. She is certainly very nice to look at. If the review to come are positive, I might loop back around, who knows. At the end of the day, it takes more than looks and this illustrates that to a Tee.

Good Luck with that one guys, I hope you emjoy and have a different story to tell
Can you elaborate on the physical description? How old did she look? Actually Japanese?
  • 3dom
  • 08-05-2019, 06:49 PM
She was fucking hot! Her face looked very similar to Original Penny. She was petite but athletically muscled. As far as tagging her ethnicity, im not certain but her perfect English gives me the notion she has been cultured here in the US, which could explain her rudeness. I hope that you fair better than I did.
  • Ashi
  • 08-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Rudeness is a Bonner killer for me even if the girls is super hot. Thanks for sharing this good piece of info.
Rudeness is a Bonner killer for me even if the girls is super hot. Thanks for sharing this good piece of info. Originally Posted by Ashi
Totally agree. If arisa has look quality of original Penny but with shitty attitude that will be so much potential with such a waste.
This is the old Pink One, correct? Have they done any remodeling on the inside? What was your overall impression of the facilities?

Thanks.