Des Moines Ebony references

Any good trusted ebony providers in Des Moines other than Charlie that is clean and attractive and not on the bigger side. ( Kash was not my preference) there's a few hot looking ones on a few of the sites but hard to tell fake from safe. PM me any info or link to their add if you want. Thanks all.
I come to Des Moines all the time I'm here now and I have plenty of reviews
I have a friend here local to the Des Moines area if you’re wanting someone local
<----- **boop** .
Oopsie re-read he said not on the bigger side …. i'm a little plump but pleasantly. lol

In any case Lisa.lisa0302 comes to mind as well but i'd say she's slender-ish/average sized.
Sorry missed all three of you ladies. Sidetracked for a few weeks... Missed you in town Sienna and I've seen you before Charlie and not scared of you pleasantly bigger girls ...I'm with you Mocha .....so maybe sometime. Either way thanks for the input!!
I'm back tomorrow
Thanks for the shout out....🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷.

Hope you are well.

Haven't been to Iowa in a while..

<----- **boop** .
Oopsie re-read he said not on the bigger side …. i'm a little plump but pleasantly. lol

In any case Lisa.lisa0302 comes to mind as well but i'd say she's slender-ish/average sized. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I travel to Des Moines and I will be visiting soon.

Andrea
I'm back Thursday
I'm in Des Moines for the week, if anyone's interested in fun with someone new to the scene.

Thanks for the shout out....🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷.

Hope you are well.

Haven't been to Iowa in a while.. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302