Des Moines hotel info.....

Hey ya'all! Hope everyone is doing well.
I will be in Des Moines Sat - Mon. I am hoping for an update on hotel experiences as of late. I have read a few accounts from gals that all visitors are being checked in at some hotels??
Thanks..Jen
The Hyatt Place downtown didn’t check as of 6/29.
I’ve been to no less than 5 notels to slightly better since May and the only difference I saw was less traffic. This might not help you since I’m sure you’re looking for something nicer. I bet the Marriotts etc are screening since they have a reputation to uphold. The dives have a reputation also, that’s why they are doing absolutely nothing different. Lol
Jenna's que is about Hotel front desk trying to screen out non-guests.
Yes a lot of hotels have put a policy in place to avoid having the virus brought into hotel.
But seriously, entirely unenforceable.
But, as always, the "guests" of the actual paying guest should have their cover story on the tip of their tongue, so that hotel staff that might ask a question, end up not remembering them.
I hobby frequently and typically at higher end places. Nothing about a checkin whatsoever around here. That said my friends and I work to make it easy for us both to be low profile.
Morning. Thanks gents for your comments. I checked in by digital key and have not had any issues.
Have a happy day!! Jen
I was wondering the same thing ! Hope everyone is doing well !