So many super stars and so little time

The best of the best are lining up for the Biden/Harris parta. Does anybody remember who performed for the putin/trumpy parta??? Maybe a 4 piece Orchestra lol. You just can't make this shit up
All entitled cry babies
And nobody cares.
The biggest loser of all time just wishes he had game and was as popular as Obama/Biden/Harris. Why do you think he had all that negative anger. Cool kids don't act that way
The biggest loser of all time just wishes he had game and was as popular as Obama/Biden/Harris. Why do you think he had all that negative anger. Cool kids don't act that way Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Cool kids? Juvenile!

Trump is an Alpha. He has no need to be around those betas!

bahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahha hahhahahhahhahaaa
I thought trumpy was the biggest loser ever and loved being on a reality show with other no name wannabe starz. He even got mad and cried like a whiney biotch when he couldn't win an award
He's leaving Washington (and his ill fated presidency) humiliated. Even more humiliated that he was by Obama at the White House press corps dinner in 2011. Such a beautiful comeuppance for such an over the top fucking asshole. His stumpy little Corgi tail tucked firmly between his pudgie spray tanned ass cheeks, with his squinty eyed eastern bloc mail order hooker only temporarily at his side. Man. it don't get no better than this! Fuck that guy.
Trumpy couldn't even attend the press corp dinners as pos since that was for fun happy people. Sarah huckleberry lier attended before she got made fun of like that trumpy dog. Poor little whiney little blotches
The best of the best are lining up for the Biden/Harris parta. Does anybody remember who performed for the putin/trumpy parta??? Maybe a 4 piece Orchestra lol. You just can't make this shit up Originally Posted by Tsmokies

3 Doors Down.....BWAHAHAHWAAA

wot a crappy band
And nobody cares. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
^^^^^^^
That's cool if you're part of the People Magazine crowd, I guess. Unless Frank Sinatra self-resurrected and is showing up, I don't really care.
SENILITY NOW , for all the Rhodes scholars
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2021, 09:48 AM
Purges, re-education cams, destroy the energy industry, institute the soylent Green new Deal , open borders for all and citizenship with voting privileges for teh entire world in america

and the idiocy of the DPST /CCP goes on and On.

They will, however,enjoy their 'purges and re-education camps" - until bernie/AOC/harris come for them for not being politically doctrinaire compliant.

Dystopian 1984 and the face of 'Big Sister' - arrives tomorrow!
Maybe trumpy can hire (and not actually pay) a little b or c star to perform at his requested red carpet send off. I'm betting that the "your so vain" rock star
will be nowhere close
Funny! Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm enjoying laughing at your posts! Please keep it up! LOL!