ALL RIGHT already!!! Now that the crises are almost over I will UPDATE MY PHOTOS!!!!!! Who's game?

BUT, I will NOT TRADE!!!!! I WILL give discounts and appreciation!!!! PLUS, you can keep some of the unidentifying photos..... I want mostly indoor shots but want to arrange some outdoor as well, perhaps at a local exotic garden area, possibly a private lake location........

I also need a videographer .........And someone who knows how to upload video onto my website, or make a new website that won't cost me a fortune.

I also need to make an indy DVD...... time to get on this project and get it done!!! M

(yussup rider!!!! hint, hint!, call me!!!).
oh Id love some to I just love the camera!
BUT, I will NOT TRADE!!!!! I WILL give discounts and appreciation!!!! PLUS, you can keep some of the unidentifying photos

(yussup rider!!!! hint, hint!, call me!!!). Originally Posted by maxieryan
So someone will take an hour or hours of their time and talent in exchange for a discount and your appreciation... Appreciation? What does that equate to in terms of actual value?
Plus the opportunity to keep a few photos of you when they can download any photo they want of anyone they want for free assuming they jack off to pics.

Don't get me wrong. You look great but mongers actually jump on this? If so what shmucks. I thought only Austin musicians were willing to play for peanuts and tips.

If I'm giving you a free hour of my $250/hr working time you can be damn straight you'll be giving me a free hour of your working time lol. Time is time and if I ain't getting pampered then it's just as valuable but then again that's just me.

Your rate is your rate for no other reason than because it's what you've decided to charge for your time. There are no degrees or highly skilled years of training to differentiate rates between a newbie and a veteran. In fact the inexperienced newbies usually command a higher rate for no other reason than the fact that they are less experienced

Again Maxie you look fantastic but do no men have self worth anymore when it comes to dealing with a good looking woman?
So someone will take an hour or hours of their time and talent in exchange for a discount and your appreciation... Appreciation? What does that equate to in terms of actual value?
Plus the opportunity to keep a few photos of you when they can download any photo they want of anyone they want for free assuming they jack off to pics.

Don't get me wrong. You look great but mongers actually go for that? If so what wusses. I thought only Austin musicians were willing to play for peanuts and tips.

If I'm giving you a free hour of my $250/hr working time you can be damn straight you'll be giving me a free hour of your working time lol. Time is time and if I ain't getting pampered then it's just as valuable but then again that's just me.

Your rate is your rate for no other reason than because it's what you've decided to charge for your time. There are no degrees or highly skilled years of training to differentiate rates between a newbie and a veteran. In fact the inexperienced newbies usually command a higher rate for no other reason than the fact that they are less experienced

Again Maxie you look fantastic but do no men have self worth anymore when it comes to dealing with a good looking woman? Originally Posted by Codybeast

No sir they do not
No sir they do not Originally Posted by homer13
Well I know of at least one who does. Might explain why I'm single
Well I know of at least one who does. Might explain why I'm single Originally Posted by Codybeast

One is not enough, especially when there are hundreds that don't

Don't get me wrong. You look great but mongers actually jump on this? If so what shmucks. I thought only Austin musicians were willing to play for peanuts and tips.

Again Maxie you look fantastic but do no men have self worth anymore when it comes to dealing with a good looking woman? Originally Posted by Codybeast
The famous ole P.T. Barnum quote comes to mind.......

sixx
One is not enough, especially when there are hundreds that don't Originally Posted by homer13
Oh so true. Isn't that always the way?

The famous ole P.T. Barnum quote comes to mind.......

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
It's so true though isn't it?

+1

...and, for an artist who enjoys the body, a "free/exchange" modeling session is well worth the expensive of your time, setup, and editing bay.

...and, as a big fan of bartering and co-ops, I want to encourage more people in our community to work together!!
Actually, Austin musicians play for drinks and tips.

Sometimes we get fed.

Sometimes we get laid.

But the next morning we get to go back to work... if we're lucky!

And we always get to play!

BTW -- the camera seems to love you back, Nad! Maxie, there's no way the camera can capture the veritable downpour of your talent ... or survive it ... but I've told you that before. (I do remember doing one or two film shoots underwater...)

Give me a break you 2! You're telling me if Hugh Hefner said come shoot some girls,that you would'nt do it just to be with naked ladies? PLEASE! You know damn well you would. Wish I had a good camera,but if you ladies need a spectator with an iphone, I'm there!
  • Sire
  • 07-20-2012, 08:43 AM
I will do it, but not for trade or discounts. I only work for an actual fee.
Give me a break you 2! You're telling me if Hugh Hefner said come shoot some girls,that you would'nt do it just to be with naked ladies? PLEASE! You know damn well you would. Wish I had a good camera,but if you ladies need a spectator with an iphone, I'm there! Originally Posted by Capt. Howdy
Actually you are greatly mistaken.

a) If I were a professional there is no way in hell I would be loading up, hauling/setting up gear and shooting just for the rare opportunity to provide my clearly undervalued service and time to someone simply because they're naked. Big friggin deal.
Unless they're naked and bobbing between my legs what the hell does that do for me? Then again I don't see the logic behind throwing hard earned money and drooling from afar at strip joints either.
Not when I could be hanging out at a bookstore with coffee in hand while actually touching and reading the books.
Not when I could be on date with the strong likelihood of getting laid if we both connect knowing that what's between my legs and ears is just as valuable to her as what's between hers is to me. Again that's just me.

b) As lovely as the OP is this thread isn't about the opportunity to shoot a mansion full of playmates is it? At least one can justify shooting at the mansion as an impressive add to their portfolio.

a) If I were a professional there is no way in hell I would be loading up, hauling/setting up gear and shooting just for the rare opportunity to provide undervalued service to someone simply because they're naked. Big friggin deal. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Cody one thing I notice , the OP never specified a professional photographer , or videographer .
Give me a break you 2! You're telling me if Hugh Hefner said come shoot some girls,that you would'nt do it just to be with naked ladies? PLEASE! You know damn well you would. Wish I had a good camera,but if you ladies need a spectator with an iphone, I'm there! Originally Posted by Capt. Howdy
Ay Captain. Hell ya if heff had some hot naked tail I'm there I'm taking all the photo's he wants ( and I'm pretty sure he'll reward me with some tang) As for my comments I said no sire they do not which you and I both no they do not. As for the op's request I didn't comment one way or another as I do not have the equipment or expertise anyway but if I did have my answer would be no thanks. I agree with Cody in that I don't need appreciation or a discount what I need is money so I can go see a lady of my choosing or at the very least a straight up trade.