Rewiew

This is my 2nd time in Austin and I still haven't got an review from a gentleman from Austin
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Maybe since you asked for a rewiew and no one knew what it was

Next time ask the guys to write one, or maybe offer a rewiew special.

Shooter writes goos reviews...even if u take his shit.
She's what several guys have been begging for.. 4'11", 90 lbs. Hispanic.. what's the holdup?
I'd guess CBJ and Not Quite GFE are the problem . Perhaps providing a more inclusive menu would get the reviews you desire ? I don't think asking in coed , and trying to put guys on the spot is the way . Most guys that leave with a smile on their face write reviews .
All guys leave with a smile on there face and ask me to return but not gone ask them for a review because they say they don't write reviews
Well that sucks then , maybe you'll run into a couple who write reviews on this trip .
All guys leave with a smile on there face and ask me to return but not gone ask them for a review because they say they don't write reviews Originally Posted by SexxyPrecious
All guys leave with a smile?

Not according to your last review. CBJ doesn't help either

sixx
cbj was the only thing he didn't like
cbj was the only thing he didn't like Originally Posted by SexxyPrecious

Sorry but that's not true. I can read the ROS comments

sixx
well I can't and I know I handled my season well
Must have been the Fall season as you surely didn't Spring into any rewiews.

well I can't and I know I handled my season well Originally Posted by SexxyPrecious
^^^horrible. Lol.
I'm sorry you hit a few quiet ones. That's pretty odd for atx. But yea bringing it up here, will only get you shredded, I'm sure a few guys who don't post here will check you out and write you soon. ( or call) inclusive or not, stick to what you know and are comfortable. They will come, and cum either way. Best of luck.
Are comfortable with*
I'm sorry you hit a few quiet ones. That's pretty odd for atx. But yea bringing it up here, will only get you shredded, I'm sure a few guys who don't post here will check you out and write you soon. ( or call) inclusive or not, stick to what you know and are comfortable. They will come, and cum either way. Best of luck. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

Unless you can read the ROS... CBJ was not the only issue.... You shouldn't give your salutations unless you agree with BS

sixx