Wanting to thank you amazing men in Austin... (oh, and the trailer is now live!)

Austin is one of my favorite cities, and you men in Austin are nothing short of amazing! I also, want to thank you for being so supportive and kind during my tours there. I am not sure I will make it back as the American Courtesan Site is now live and the movie is almost out of edit.

I also want to thank those Hobbyists and women that interviewed in the film. Without you this film wouldn't have been possible. Our site went live yesterday at www.americancourtesans.com.

For those of you who are our supporters, if you can post, reblog, tweet, or what ever it is you like to do, the website, it would help get the word out there.

Sincerely, kristen
OMG, Skylar Cruz is such a cutie!
I'm intrigued by the girl with the red side ponytail.

I wish I had the balls to be on that documentary. One day!

I'm also curious about what the clients say.

Super cool!

Nice photo Kristen.

I'll be waiting for the release.
Oh you produced this?

You go girl. Doing big things!

High5!
OMG, Skylar Cruz is such a cutie!
I'm intrigued by the girl with the red side ponytail.

I wish I had the balls to be on that documentary. One day!

I'm also curious about what the clients say.

Super cool!

Nice photo Kristen.

I'll be waiting for the release. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I was lucky enough to catch Skylar on one of her visits to our fair city. She is a cutie indeed.
I was lucky enough to catch Skylar on one of her visits to our fair city. She is a cutie indeed. Originally Posted by homer13
Very adorable. I'm going to watch the trailer again so I can see her smile again.