Cockrings

My friend thinks they go all the way down and under the balls..
I thought they just went to the base of the cock.
Which is it? Both or either?
Was thinking of adding them to my toy box
A young lady used one on me not too long ago, and it just went to the base. There may be some that stretch enough to go around the balls, too, but... I haven’t shopped for them.
Was thinking of adding them to my toy box Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I need to come take an updated inventory of that box of yours...
They make both. Depends on what result you want as to how you wear them. You can even do both or one around both the cock and balls. I have only used adjustable ones. The steel ones scare the shit out of me!
I use a larger one for the balls then put another one on Mr.Johnson
What do they do?
I like the aluminum ones (just not near metal detectors) that go under, had a triple cage one, once. looked good but a pain to get on
Yes ok...what do each do exactly!
Yes ok...what do each do exactly! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Also, can a guy whear one through the metal detector at the airport?

Does it keep one hard all day, or just for four hours?
Also, can a guy whear one through the metal detector at the airport?

Does it keep one hard all day, or just for four hours? Originally Posted by JRLawrence

DO NOT wear one for more than an hour, or you will find out what banding does to a steer. You do not want any of your vital bits to slough off and that can happen in mere hours, such as falling asleep with one installed. Sadly, it happens to old men on occasion in medical settings when their foreskins remain retracted from catheterization.
Can someone answer Suzannas question. What all does a cock ring do? Can it prevent a guy from releasing his load? Keep him hard? Can a dude cum wearing one, without releasing?
I have worn mine for multiple hours while edging with no side effects (but mine does not fit tight unless I am very aroused) it does make your entire package tighter, for me I don't like to cum with one on as everything is somewhat restricted, there are many different types, silicone, steel, aluminum, plastic, shapes. you'll have to experiment to find the one you like (if interested) bought mine from aliexpress.com cheap (but takes 20-30 to receive)
I have worn mine for multiple hours while edging with no side effects (but mine does not fit tight unless I am very aroused) it does make your entire package tighter, for me I don't like to cum with one on as everything is somewhat restricted, there are many different types, silicone, steel, aluminum, plastic, shapes. you'll have to experiment to find the one you like (if interested) bought mine from aliexpress.com cheap (but takes 20-30 to receive) Originally Posted by lookinginolatheks
You know your stuff! So what kind should I buy then? I am poor so I can't buy them all. If it takes longer to come, guys might need to book 2 hrs with the ladies!
I have worn mine for multiple hours while edging with no side effects (but mine does not fit tight unless I am very aroused) it does make your entire package tighter, for me I don't like to cum with one on as everything is somewhat restricted, there are many different types, silicone, steel, aluminum, plastic, shapes. you'll have to experiment to find the one you like (if interested) bought mine from aliexpress.com cheap (but takes 20-30 to receive) Originally Posted by lookinginolatheks
Why have we never met?
hmmmm, good question, I really like the aluminum one, you have to know the size though, they make a silicone that will stretch (not good with pubes) or a leather one that snaps, I like to wear mine for extend foreplay and play, then rest for a bit take it off and finish,