Just curious, what's the problem with Dallas?

I'm curious..a couple of months ago I wanted to make a Dallas tour...which I'd never done before. Inquired with local Oklahoma providers from both Tulsa and OKC. Every single one of them said 'don't do it...go to Kansas City if you want to tour just outside Oklahoma'. I took their advise and have fabulous regulars now in KC. But I'm curious why? Why do your providers come here to OK (which we get alot)? Why do we not want to go there? I've lived north, south, east and west of North America...and found people are people.....are people! Everywhere. Both good and bad. What makes Dallas a place to avoid? Not planning a trip, though have always wanted to ask that question. I was recently 'surfed out' on p411 from a gentleman in Texas, tired of the local attitude. He was looking for something refreshing and different. So he found me. I wonder if you gentleman made the OK girls feel a little more welcome, you might get a little more variety in a 'refreshing' attitude like he mentioned. Just thinking...
Sandra Dee
Based on what I have seen posted, this may be part of it. DFW is one of the most competive markets in the country for providers. We are spoiled because we have such an abundance of providers. I think DFW has over 500 listings on P411 alone. This abundance keeps the prices down compaired to many markets. Many providers coming in from areas with a much higher session rate are dissapointed they get few bookings if at all using their normal rates. Lots of selection at very competive prices. Makes it tough for visiting ladies.

I am sure there is more to it but this is part of it, it seems.
It's the size issue. We're all big Texans - or so I'm told - and our DFW girls would never lie to us, so they lie to the out-of-towners so they can keep the good stuff to themselves.
Well that makes sense Bubba! I guess...but, why was the gentleman tired of the 'attitude', if it's such a competitive market? You'd think the 'attitude' would be at a premium if it's a buyers market. Don't you think? Just saying..
xoxo
Sandra Dee
Sandra,

It may also have something to do with guys booking and then never following through? That seems to happen a lot with traveling ladies.

Meg
Do you have that problem Meg when you travel to OKC or Tulsa? That is if you do travel here. Because I travel to Tulsa, Kansas City and Hartford CT, and rarely get cancellations.
But then again...for full disclosure...I have regulars I see. That makes a difference!!
For 2 years, Ive done nothing but travel.

I have established a pretty good clientele base through out Texas & Louisana.

Ive tried to work Oklahoma but they dont like to PreBook and wait til the day of the Tour.

Plus, Ive heard bad things about OK being hot so dont have to worry about me going over there.
Sandra, there is no problem with Dallas. We get touring Providers here all the time. You'll never know how good it is here unless you visit us...I've always had a wonderful time with touring Providers. Try us, you'll like us!
[QUOTE=Bubba3452;1240950]Based on what I have seen posted, this may be part of it. DFW is one of the most competive markets in the country for providers. We are spoiled because we have such an abundance of providers. I think DFW has over 500 listings on P411 alone.

You guys just don't know how good you have things in Dallas. Any sex workers doing a tour please think about visiting Corpus Christi, TX
You are your own best judge, come to Dallas and if you hate it, fine. If you make a killing, even better. They probably told you "don't do it" because the market here is saturated with providers, maybe they didn't do well, who knows. Be a free thinker and do what YOU want to do. Form your OWN opinions!

People are people everywhere. There are good ones, there are bad ones. Everywhere, every city, every state. Sorry but I really hate generalizations!
Dallas and Houston can be tough places for providers to travel if they do not plan out their trips and do their research. The K.C.'s, Tulsa's, Shreveport's, and OKC's are hobby gold mine towns because they are not spoiled like Dallas and Houston and their hobbyists appreciate it more when traveling ladies come to visit. It is not a mystery or something hard to understand really.
Competition here is fierce. The guys are very used to premium service for rates lower than most places, so I could imagine that traveling ladies might have a bit of a tough time here if they're charging much more than the average rate ($$ - $$.5 or so). I have no idea what that guy meant about "attitudes." I imagine you'll find all sorts of attitudes everywhere, even here, but I would think it's probably more his personal choices than a widespread attitude problem.

All that said, go where you want to go. Give Dallas a try. You might like it, you might hate it, but you'll never know for sure until you try.
You won't know till you try. Don't let one guy speak for for all us men.
Competition here is fierce. The guys are very used to premium service for rates lower than most places, so I could imagine that traveling ladies might have a bit of a tough time here if they're charging much more than the average rate ($$ - $$.5 or so). I have no idea what that guy meant about "attitudes." I imagine you'll find all sorts of attitudes everywhere, even here, but I would think it's probably more his personal choices than a widespread attitude problem. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I agree with all that Traci said and will add my .02. I don't try to book with visiting ladies for the simple reason that there are so many awesome local providers that I can never work down my list of those I want to see.