NC/NS Jessica Tearwell

I had done my research on Jessica (aka Jessie) for a couple of weeks. Didn't find any bad reviews or anything like that, so I decided to e-mail her. No reply. So I figured maybe she doesn't check her e-mail that often (not sure why, since it is advertised as a form of contact for her on her profile) and I will call her. So I call her; she picks up the phone and we discuss a time to meet. I called at 2pm and set up an appointment for 3:30pm. Everything was agreed upon and she simply asked me to call when I was on my way. I agreed.

I call at 3:15 while in route to see her and get her voice message. I leave a message telling her I'm on my way and that I was calling to confirm my appointment for 3:30. I get to the agreed upon destination and call again. No answer. I wait for about 10 minutes and call again. No answer.

I live about 23 miles from where we were supposed to meet. I not only wasted my time, but also my gas. At least I saved some money though.

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...pe-30/13652378

Her phone # 214-377-0446
Sorry for your waste of time and gas Derder85. I searched for her and found a lot of ads for BDSM. Maybe she was punishing you.
<rimshot>
  • tx773
  • 02-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Consider yourself lucky and you saved $. I saw her over the weekend. The pictures on current backpage ad are old. She does not look dashing as the pictures and has aged (not too well for my preference). Not into bsdm. My body rub was rushed and pathetic.
I used to see Jessica when she provided and she was great then. It's been a few years. When she quit providing and started the bdsm, she really hasn't decided whether she is all in or not. She does have a lot going on in her personal life and the moon and stars really have to allign for her to come through.

Still though... a phone is not very difficult to answer.