Belinda Luscombe
Nov 18, 2015
http://time.com/4116508/for-a-happie.../?iid=sr-link6

and

Here’s How Much Sex You Should Have Every Week -
Markham Heid
Mar 07, 2017
http://time.com/4692326/how-much-sex.../?iid=sr-link1

cant find the link now, but there was another article on another news website talking about how kinky/bdsm-type sex was good at lowering your stress levels.

hmmmmm, where's that SNATCH thread?
Frequent sex keeps you looking younger. ;-)

But also, 5 hugs are needed daily. It lets those feel good chemicals flow in the brain and helps prevent depression. Reminds me of that "cuddle session" trend that happened a few years ago. People would pay to just cuddle for an hour.

And DFK was in the news recently. Daily dfk is extremely beneficial to your health. While it too will release those feel good chemicals, you get the bonus of a boost to your immune system.
I guess 3 x a year ( with so ) is bad , good thing there's the hobby once a month with the AFT keeps me good

But also, 5 hugs are needed daily. It lets those feel good chemicals flow in the brain and helps prevent depression. Reminds me of that "cuddle session" trend that happened a few years ago. People would pay to just cuddle for an hour.

And DFK was in the news recently. Daily dfk is extremely beneficial to your health. While it too will release those feel good chemicals, you get the bonus of a boost to your immune system. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
For our health, I propose we meet daily to hug and DFK. Together we shall be healthier and happier!

And DFK was in the news recently. Daily dfk is extremely beneficial to your health. While it too will release those feel good chemicals, you get the bonus of a boost to your immune system. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
thanks for the first hand data points!!

hmmmm, if one were to make an appt w/ you and your ATF squeeze Kendall, imagine how much physically, mentally, and emotionally better one would be!!!

now, where is my appt book....
sounds good to me...
Hmmm.... Are you on my Health Insurance Provider Network?
I didn't check the links. Hopefully, a second person isn't required?