Where’s a good place fir dinner ?

In town next week Tuesday-Thursday. where’s a great place fir dinner?
May I suggest my place?
i’ll cook u dinner
Google is hard to operate
DFW is a big place. You need to narrow that down a bit. What part of town will you be staying in?

What do you like, or what are you looking for? Steak? Vegetarian? Seafood? BBQ? Mexican?

What's your budget? A $10 dinner is a different category from Money is No Object.

Tons of good places here, but they might not be what you want or near to where you are staying. Help us to help you, and maybe there will be some good suggestions.
In town next week Tuesday-Thursday. where’s a great place fir dinner? Originally Posted by Katirgv
Between your legs.

Might be a little difficult for you to dine there, but for me it beats the best buffett one could imagine.
Originally Posted by cage196

If I had to take a guess, I pick #2.
Katirgv,
unless you were disguising your post as a "cum see me!",
then billw is right. if you really want suggestions about some of the many places to dine (bkfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, late nite),
then help us help you.

otherwise, you get what you pay for.

DFW is a big place. You need to narrow that down a bit. What part of town will you be staying in?

What do you like, or what are you looking for? Steak? Vegetarian? Seafood? BBQ? Mexican?

What's your budget? A $10 dinner is a different category from Money is No Object.

Tons of good places here, but they might not be what you want or near to where you are staying. Help us to help you, and maybe there will be some good suggestions. Originally Posted by billw1032

Originally Posted by CG2014
Come on over. I'm a fabulous cook. I have a big piece of meat for you to enjoy.