No Review Policy?

Is there a list kept somewhere of which providers/spas/agencies have a No Review Policy? If not, then it might be helpful to have it posted somewhere so that morons like me don't post on accident.

In particular, I'm curious about XTC's policy. It seems to be an unspoken agreement that no one reviews them and I noticed a recent review has now vanished. I've spoken with several different employees of that establishment and they don't seem to know or care.
If the owner of XTC would like to contact us, we'd gladly honor the request.

As far as a list goes, I'll talk it over with the Houston Mods and see what they think. I sounds like a solid idea.

LAP
Isn't there a board policy about providers that have a "NO REVIEW" policy being limited on advertising and showcases?
Yes there is, if you request a no review policy you cannot advertise on ECCIE any longer.

LAP
Yeah I'm curious about this too as I believe XTC had gone on the no review list on ASPD. Didn't realize there might be a legacy effect over here.

I was just curious why the review got yanked.
On somewhat the same note. What about RMT and LMT?
Reviews of LMTs are permitted. If LMTs wish to have a no-review policy they simply need to send us an email and make us aware.
Thanks, that clears things up for me.
Reviews of LMTs are permitted. If LMTs wish to have a no-review policy they simply need to send us an email and make us aware. Originally Posted by Sarcastro

Of course, if some of you assholes would shut-up and not tell every gal who has a review(especially massage gals), that they have a review, we could all enjoy their services without getting lumped into the category of one of those "review board guys". I particularly like the bullshit dance that massage gals and their clients do: They pretend that we are the only ones they do this with, and we pretend like we are all appreciative and not gonna tell our buddies the details. The are massage therapists, not sex workers. Right?
XTC is on NRP.

Until I hear different it's my understanding it's better that way.
XTC is on NRP.

Until I hear different it's my understanding it's better that way. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Understood. Thank you for looking into this and clarifying.