suggestion

I think we should be able to post once every day. Or least once every other day. Once a week is not enough I don't think. By the time 7 days rolls around you're on page 100 and nobody can see you. I really like the board, With I could utilize it more since its an awesome screening tool, but quite honestly, most of my business is forced to come from much unsafer sites because nobody sees me other than once every week.

How do the rest of you feel about this? I totally understand the need to cut down spam, because I know how some girls can be with their ads, but I think once a week is a little extreme.

Thoughts?

~Barbie
Barbie-your showcase is visible every day to everybody....and you are welcome to participate in the national forums as well as the coed Houston forums. Everytime you post, readers will see the link to your showcase, which is an ongoing running ad that you can modify daily.

Also, the Weekend Lineup is an ad forum you can post an ad every week too in addition to your other weekly ad.

In short, the more you participate here, the more our readers will learn about you. Stick around and share your thoughts with us....nobody bites sweetie.

St. C
Reviews are as good or better than ads for exposure.

Eccie can be A good screening tool, but, there are flakes, pervs and LE on here as well.

Play safe.
Reviews are as good or better than ads for exposure.+1
If every provider were allowed to post an ad every day, believe me they would. Which means your ad would be on page 100 at the end of every day. Can you imagine a city full of providers with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome from all the typing?
TopCat