Yes, there is an Austin Happy Hour today

and sorry, but vouching is about closed.

It was billed as a "Happy New Year" event, but from the number of new ladies and new gents planning to attend, perhaps we should have billed it as "New Member Meet & Greet!"

If you are on the existing list and didn't receive an invite, please pm me so I can resend.
Always appreciate the work you put into making sure we have socials on a regular basis. I hadn't been in at least 6 mos & enjoyed renewing some acquaintances. My friend had a REALLY big fan base by the time we departed the after-party.

It was fun times, All! You really should get yourself on the vouch list if you haven't already.

XOXOX
Kat
Holy fucking Schnocker batman! Ok, let me just say that I have now lived The Hangover movie! Lol! I had to eat my words. I had just said the other day that I had never ever in my history attended a social after party. That was probably a good thing.

Ok, let me see if I can get this right......

I woke up at 430 or 5 this morning totally confused. I was passed out on someone's couch, I couldn't find my phone, I think a stripper sucked off my earring ( or maybe was her or her or..... Hell one of em! Lol!) and I lost my jacket. Within moments I realized at was at my girlfriends house. Phew!

I talk to my other girlfriend who I can't name til she chimes in and apparently we took the stage a couple times and I found my self covered in ladies all night! There was almost a fight with someone not worth mentioning but then they got kicked out! Yay! Sorry Ck and sorry to the mod. I really am a lady. I apologize for that though. To my beloved friend I was texting I'm sooooo sorry but reread my texts and have no idea what I was typing. The keys get so small! Lol.

Truly an awesome time though and to the lovelies I finally got to meet....I enjoyed it and look forward to more!
I had a really great time as well. Always great to see all the familiar faces and meet all the new ones. Glad to see all my favorite girls and had a blast with all of y'all at the after party.
Very gneiss to see you folks. Particularly one special lady.
Had a great time as always!! But sounds like Maxeen has me beat on the good time-lol!!
Yes, the main gathering was a blast - just shy of 50 participants and almost a 50/50 split. We pretty much packed our dedicated space to the max! Even with folks outside in the smokers' area. And everyone appeared to respect the rules.... we insist that "all drama" please be left way outside the M&G venue, please.

...and then there was the "semi-official" after party gathering in a separate venue teeming with smokin' hot wimmin, where it appears (hey, I was watching the stage much of the time, or at least trying to when several ladies mounted my lap causing me to lose the stage concentration) some folks got a mite "rowdy."

For those who have never seen me give a lap dance: tough cookies! As for the "Dirty Dancing" demonstration, I claim no knowledge.

MM - sorry about your hangover, been there and done that myself on countless occasions mainly years ago.

Stay tuned for the next Austin event - likely the tail end of February -- Leap Day! maybe, or the first week in March.

And our second January event in San Antonio will be a happy hour next week (Jan. 24), and the two-a-month SA events continue in February - a lunch and an HH: the annual San Antonio "Mardi Gracias" festival on Fat Tuesday, Feb. 21.

See my signature for more details, including the rules and how to get an invite.
Yes good times! I really look forward to some of the other ladies to chime in! Then we can get into the story better! Lol.
I AM PLEADING THE 5th!!!!! (WHILE I STILL CAN)

AND THAT'S MY STORY...AND I AM STICKING TO IT!!!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

Have You Had YOUR "Lilly Experience" LATELY?!?

• Vyt
  • 01-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I am pleading several fifths.
Arrived 10 min before event was over butI had fun eatin shrimp quesadillas with a good friend ! However I was aproached by a male attending the gathering who was very intoxicated, embarressed me in front of my friend, and who actually had the balls to say he was sorry for shorting me from a session we had 3 years ago ! WOW! Yes, I remember when you told me you would go to your car and get remainder of fee and took off !! Funny thing was you were also drunk 3 years ago when I met you. Thanks for the embarressment in public !
dayum that was fun!!! i always have a great time. i wasnt gonna go to the afterparty buy got talked into it by a very beautiful lady. and im so glad i went. just wish i didnt live so far away and could stay longer.
damn max! you were fired up girl!!! i thought you were gonna hit me just to get to "her"...lol
Arrived 10 min before event was over butI had fun eatin shrimp quesadillas with a good friend ! However I was aproached by a male attending the gathering who was very intoxicated, embarressed me in front of my friend, and who actually had the balls to say he was sorry for shorting me from a session we had 3 years ago ! WOW! Yes, I remember when you told me you would go to your car and get remainder of fee and took off !! Funny thing was you were also drunk 3 years ago when I met you. Thanks for the embarressment in public ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Gee, hate to hear that. I didn't notice anyone being too drunk, but I wasn't watching the guys.

You definitely brightened up the room when you arrived.

-By the way, just to be clear, I am not the guy she's talking about.
Then we can get into the story better! Lol. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
If you would of gotten into my bed instead of my couch, we would of had a story.
luv ya!
I had a wonderful time, thank you CK!
Arrived 10 min before event was over butI had fun eatin shrimp quesadillas with a good friend ! However I was aproached by a male attending the gathering who was very intoxicated, embarressed me in front of my friend, and who actually had the balls to say he was sorry for shorting me from a session we had 3 years ago ! WOW! Yes, I remember when you told me you would go to your car and get remainder of fee and took off !! Funny thing was you were also drunk 3 years ago when I met you. Thanks for the embarressment in public ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
That is terrible to hear. I have to ask if you knew the event was going to be there. It should not matter but as we all know, not all people can be discreet. Very coincidental that my estranged wife wanted to have dinner there last night. I talked her into another place fast lol

sixx