LCD Monitor & All-In-One Printer For Sale

Samsung Syncmaster 2494HM 24" LCD Monitor

1080p 1920x1080 5000:1

DVI & HDMI inputs

Perfect for use with a laptop or as a 2nd monitor. Manual included.

$200

HP Officejet J5780 All-in-One

printer/copier/scanner/fax combo

USB cable, software CD-ROM, and manual included.

$150

Like me, both of these items are high quality, top-of-the-line, well reviewed, and consistently recommended by discerning consumers who desire best in class performance and styling. They have been used with care, maintained well, and are fully functional. There is none of the external or internal damage commonly found from constant and frequent use.

The asking prices are not negotiable, but are less than you can find the same items in worse condition on eBay or in the Amazon Marketplace, from some guy in a pick-up truck at a sleazy bar, or on the street. I understand if you make your purchase decisions based on cost. If it's not you it will just be someone else mutually benefiting from this exchange.

If you are interested in either item please let me know and you can pick-up or I can deliver the next time we visit. Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Thanks!
Elizabeth
  • GP
  • 07-02-2012, 02:18 PM
You can sell your "junk" on Backpage.
  • GP
  • 07-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Ive had about enough of your weekly ads slamming me, this shit and all the other shit talk you do towards me. you need to get over whatever UNHEALTHY obsession you have towards me and move on. isnt this a waste of your time & energy? to put that much effort in lil old me must drive you crazy. nikki, nikki, nikki 24/7 in ur head....hahahahahaha
  • GP
  • 07-02-2012, 07:17 PM

Ok, so it appears that we can't get along even in here, how about we all step back and let this forum be for what it was intended, ads for services for the ladies.

Hope we can all agree to that point from this point forward.

The Colonel