Need a Car Rental

A provider friend of mine was in an accident and her car is no longer driveable. Anyone know where I might be able to hook her up with a low cost rental? The bad news is that she doesn't have a credit card.
so yer ...friend ...cants handle havin a credit ...card an cant drive without fuckin ...up er car an now yas wants ta gets ...in the middle a that trainwreck

...cuck a doodle ...doo yer ...plastic man ...salutes ya
A provider friend of mine was in an accident and her car is no longer driveable. Anyone know where I might be able to hook her up with a low cost rental? The bad news is that she doesn't have a credit card. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
I guess the bad news for you is YOU have a CC!
I'm not sure what you're intentions are, but I know of no place that will rent a car without a CC.
I hope, I don't have to state the obvious! Hope??
There's another discussion going on over in the coed section about services traded for sex. Maybe post there and see about getting a mechanic, or a chauffeur?
There is a place in lockport next to Mullane motors on transit rd that does car rentals without a credit card or credit check..
Does she have a debit card? Debit can be used in place of credit in most situations.
Rent-A-Wreck takes pre-paid cards
Billy doesn't judge your past

he CREDITS your future

Billy"s movin paper

I just rented a car from Avis for the week and I don't recommend them as I felt the rate was excessive. The car is super nice though, less than 2000 miles on it. And fasssstttt lol. Wish I had known about the place in Lockport darn. Picked my car up from the shop tonight though.

Whatever you decide to go with be sure to get unlimited miles though. Good luck!
Unlimited miles with you in the passenger's seat might be a problem!
Unlimited miles with you in the passenger's seat might be a problem! Originally Posted by mba_25
lol
howd it go?
Lol
Doubt he is going to report..

It would say..
I lent my card to a hooker and she got a car, no one knows where it is and they are still charging my card.

Anyone see XXXXXXXXX tell her she needs to return the car. She is maxing out my card...
Semi off topic!
When I was 21 driving home from college my car died while my parents were in mexico.
I was too young to rent a car and I couldn't get ahold of them.
The tow truck driver said rent a penski or uhaul.
He dropped me off there and I did lol!
I drove it to my parents town and returned it there lol.