its almost about that time

Its almost about that time.. Who ya voting for..
There is a lot of debate of who should be the president of the United States.. What are your thoughts
Trump.
Trump. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
Yup, and hopefully this result allows me to not have to give away any more of my earned money than I already do to support entitlements.
Of all the business trips all over any, saw more Trump signs than Hillary. The media lost this one, and Bill did'nt get his daily bj at 2PM lol
Lololol.. Well trump it is..
I personally didn't vote cause I Dont think either is the right one.. But hey let's see where this goes now
As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.~H.L. Mencken, The Evening Sun, July 26, 1920.
the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.~H.L. Mencken, The Evening Sun, July 26, 1920. Originally Posted by jokacz
Old news -- happened in 2008. Try and keep up...
Old news -- happened in 2008. Try and keep up... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Actually, it happened in 1980, this is the second time.
Correct that, this is the third time:

Legacy69, will there be a post erection partay?
Yup, and hopefully this result allows me to not have to give away any more of my earned money than I already do to support entitlements. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Amen to that.... I came from a poor family didnt have much did my time in the service, used my GI bill got a college education worked hard got a good job and now with all the tax i pay i only take home about 51% of my gross pay.... What the holy fk is that.. Makes me want to fucking cry every time i see it....
for our mysogynist-in-chief

Well done America.

What the world thinks of us now:
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ca-panel-woman

and wtf does the POTUS have to do with taxes? Jesus people, thats the legislative branch
The more money these righties make, the more they think they are entitled to keep all of it.

Especially the obscenely overpaid members of the healthcare/big pharma complex.
So is anyone really now expecting lower taxes? Must be those top 0.1 percenters, lol, cause it's a safe bet the rest of us won't see it (no matter who sits on the throne). Oh well, we better all get back to work, we've wasted too much time and energy on this election stuff.
for our mysogynist-in-chief

Well done America.

What the world thinks of us now:
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ca-panel-woman

and wtf does the POTUS have to do with taxes? Jesus people, thats the legislative branch Originally Posted by MountainGoat
You oversimplify it. POTUS has influence on the tax code , and having the same party controlling legislative and executive branches in particular should keep the dial moving in the right direction, although admittedly that remains to be seen.

The more money these righties make, the more they think they are entitled to keep all of it.

Especially the obscenely overpaid members of the healthcare/big pharma complex. Originally Posted by jokacz
Yes , it is sad for geriatric stalkers to have to be so concerned with the people earning the money taking it home as opposed to handing it over to them for entitlement programs. They won't have as much stalking time if they have to get a job.