Name Something You...

Today's Question
What sexual act do you want to do
but have never done?
Darn, can't think of one
sheltered, closed mind or been a very bad boy
GM Angel- Why don't you get us started by revealing your answer to your question. And I'm sure that the gang will follow your lead.
Threesome!!! FMF
To me? Girl on girl play with a strap on. To him? Milking, lol.
Having Lily the ATT girl blow me while a monkey fucks Jan the Toyota girl with his banana while Elmo from Sesame Street watches.
Having Lily the ATT girl blow me while a monkey fucks Jan the with his banana while Elmo from Sesame Street watches. Originally Posted by generalbob

thinking, just sayin

mmmmm even at risk of another bun in the oven
Having Lily the ATT girl blow me while a monkey fucks Jan the Toyota girl with his banana while Elmo from Sesame Street watches. Originally Posted by generalbob
Allllriiiighty Then
(In the Ace Ventura voice)
GM Angel- Why don't you get us started by revealing your answer to your question. And I'm sure that the gang will follow your lead. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
A hot TS with a big dick

thinking, just sayin

mmmmm even at risk of another bun in the oven Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Pretty sure(but not positive)can't get knocked up with banana. But if.. Wouldn't be banana muffin instead of bun? I ask you because of you vast OSD wisdom.
hog a ...threAD queen up her shitter ...while she be ...threADin
Pretty sure(but not positive)can't get knocked up with banana. But if.. Wouldn't be banana muffin instead of bun? I ask you because of you vast OSD wisdom. Originally Posted by generalbob
mmmm depends on if I did it with a banana I would latter eat
or my banana

best
check it out with banana, then tap with my banana as I eat and share the banana I checked with.

even if it kills the
I really dont want to say it here, (i could only tell a woman)
But I will say this much, it involves 4 to 5 women
a video featuring me and a hot girl maybe 2 getting sweaty and nasty. the gift that keeps on giving . of course for my private viewing .
I really dont want to say it here, (i could only tell a woman)
But I will say this much, it involves 4 to 5 women Originally Posted by Franklin4
PM me...