BBW and rates

I have noticed that BBW are often forced to be cheaper. Is this the same everywhere? And how can these girls get better clientele? I ask because I'm curious and hobby is slow for now. Plus, on one of my reviews a guy said I was a small BBW and this whole time I thought I was curvy lol. I guess I have to learn standard definitions right.
No one is forced to be cheaper. Some providers are priced more competitively than others.

In hobby world I have learned by my "normal" size 10 body is considered small BBW.
Its Spinner one end and BBW on the other.

This bugged me at first, but its not what they call you- its your action to it that matters.
Personally I do not think body size or shape has anything to do with rates. If you are able to get inside of the mind body and soul of your clients you will do very well.
OK. And can you elaborate on what one's action to it matter mean please? Or quick examples?
Thank you
I live in NY and NY BBW's (especially the ones advertising on Backpage) are selling themselves very cheaply. I get emails everyday from guys that try to get me to accept low rates ($30, $45, 65 and $80).

One guy agreed to pay me $700 for a 6 hour date and when we met in person, he suddenly changed his mind and tried to give me only $50, saying that $700 for a 6 hour date was "too much money and that "You should charge cheap because you are a BBW".

One guy said that any guy would be crazy to pay me $200 for an hour, accused me of "being out of my mind" and hung up the phone on me.

When I am in other states, I rarely have these problems. I realize that I'm not for everyone. Not everyone will agree with my rates and I dismiss those men who try to haggle my rates.
Yes I have gotten that before. One guy told me I shouldn't even be asking for anything because I am too ugly and fat. I have changed my rates and it hasn't been going well. It may be because I'm not what a lot of guys are looking for which is skinny and curvy girls. Hobby has been very slow so far
It's extremely insulting, but overtime I learned to shrug it off my back and not even look at these guys and their comments. The hobby has given me a lot of self esteem
Really? Are people that shallow? Comon please if there is chemistry between 2 folks enjoy yourself for goodness sake.
Yes there are people as such. There are a variety of people in this world. I learned to work with it because the world is not perfect. And I agree Lucky
My mother used to say, 'Don't judge he good Lord by his ignorant children.'

That's good advice right there. Some men are just mean, hateful and rude. Some have no manners and still others have not the brains God gave a field mouse. I would encourage you to never set your rates on any of these deficiencies.

All ladies are beautiful. It's why we don't sleep with dudes.
My mother used to say, 'Don't judge he good Lord by his ignorant children.'

That's good advice right there. Some men are just mean, hateful and rude. Some have no manners and still others have not the brains God gave a field mouse. I would encourage you to never set your rates on any of these deficiencies.

All ladies are beautiful. It's why we don't sleep with dudes. Originally Posted by JustCause
Thank you this encourages me on my hobby
Yes I have gotten that before. One guy told me I shouldn't even be asking for anything because I am too ugly and fat. I have changed my rates and it hasn't been going well. It may be because I'm not what a lot of guys are looking for which is skinny and curvy girls. Hobby has been very slow so far Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Ok, Now I'm confused. I went to your showcase expecting to see fat, ugly girls. Instead, there was a curvy lady with nice tatas.

Definitions of curvy vs voluptuos vs BBW vs fat vs obese are mostly in the eye of the beholder. And, there are assholes out there who either get off on making other people feel bad, or are cheap sons-of-bitches who think they can get laid for less by playing on some lady's insecurities.

So, Princess. It boils down to what it is worth to YOU to stay in this business. There are several business models you can follow: high volume low cost, high cost low volume, etc. If you are serious about this, you need to develop your strategy and stick with it. Like any business, the serious money is not gonna just fall in your lap. You have to WORK for it.

In my experience, there are very few "Supermodels" in this business who can charge high rates based solely on their looks. Yes, there are going to be ladies younger/thinner/prettier than you. If you stick with the business a long time, the competition will only get worse. So, what are you going to do to overcome this?

For the record, there are lots of guys out there like me who like their ladies with a little "back", and "big un's." If I were in Houston, you would definitely get a call from me. So there's one appointment. What are YOU going to do to make sure I would come back? What sets YOUR service apart?

Plan your work. Work your plan. Develop a thick skin 'cause the world is full of assholes. When you've achieved your goal......quit. You're an attractive lady who is obviously smart enough to know things are not going the way you want, and smart enough to ask for help. If you work hard, I have no doubt you'll succeed.

Good luck.
Most guys pay for chicks they can't go to a bar and pickup...which they can with fat girls...

Fortunately for you, a lot of other guys in the hobby have massive self esteem issues which cause them to pay for women who they think won't insult their appearance/performance because of the providers appearance/performance...

Unfortunately for you, Houston has a lot of fat girls...both as hookers, and not...so they're setting your rate for you...

Either way, don't expect to be able to charge a premium for your services...

P.S.-I know what the standard of beauty is in this country, and that's what I pay for...and I still don't pay a premium for anything above that...so good luck...
Fortunately for you, a lot of other guys in the hobby have massive self esteem issues which cause them to pay for women who they think won't insult their appearance/performance because of the providers appearance/performance.... Originally Posted by Wakeup