Gaging VS. No Gag reflex. Sloppy?

Okay I know I been on here Way to much( I should be ashamed of myself. Let's be clear here. I'm not but I should be! ) but this again is for the guys and the ladies. Another question to add to the things that make me go HUMMMMMM.
ThreAD you say?

Okay so sucking dick is by far my favorite thing to do. Ladies how do you like sucking your rock hard cock when deep down in your throat?

Guys How do you like your BJs? Do you love your freak disguised as a lady deep throating and gagging while making your dick nice and sloppy? Or do you like your deep throating experiences with a little less freak and more of a lady who knows how to handle a rock hard cock without gagging and choking?
Whats best for you?
Please. Do tell??
I like a lady who can take it deep without gagging and choking. I'm into my pleasure, not her pain.
Depends on the lady, but I know you have mad skills when it comes to BJ. We need to visit ASAP again.
As I always say, I aim to please while being pleased
It's one of my favorite activities as well. I'm naturally a giver
I don't think about it as if there only one right way to do it. Plenty of ways to insert Tab A (my cock) into Slot B (a ladies mouth) and apply ever increasing amount of suction and friction until I spaz. I think the important thing is that the lady develop her own style and then own it. Do whatever you want but just be really good at it. I remember one time being with this girl and she started off so soft and slow that I remember thinking this is just never going to happen. 10 minutes later, it happened. Damn I miss that girl.
I'm not going to lie, I haven't lost my gag reflex, but I continue right through it for as long as possible. I get that pillar of flesh as deep as possible, hold it there through the gag, and then shake my head vigorously for a few minutes, usually until my eyes start to water or the third or forth "oh fuck".. whichever comes first...
  • Omari
  • 06-08-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm not much of a receiver but if I do partake in a BJ it has to involve deep throat.
Not into the gagging thing myself. I don't feel the need to power trip and risking having a chick puke on my junk doesn't do anything for me.
Both at the same time. I like the ego trip that makes me feel like I'm huge and I like to see her really enjoy it.
I like a girl tha does it the way she want's. I'll get mine.
A little gags ok, but I don't want it to be painful

I love it when it starts out soft and appreciative. Like the girl loves my cock and just wants to kiss it. But then it gets more agressive and eventually she is deepthroating and gagging. Unfortunately for me not many girls can deep throat me so I am impressed when it happens.

If you can deep throat then you should ALWAYS do it. My ex girlfried could dt like a champ. I miss that about her.

PS... think I have found a few more firls on this thread to add to my "to do list houston".
The way I play it, I aim to please myself. I am just grateful it ends up working out for both parties.
As long as she is into it, it isnt dry & more than my head goes in - it doesn't matter. No mechanical suck, suck, lick, forceful hj & repeat - whatever y'all do, jus do it well

Although... Glynette's methods may work as well. Haha
Yes & Yes.