Notels in NW Houston

The only one I know is the Palace Inn off Westheimer near Eldridge. Does it still rent rooms at $25 for 2 hrs. Are there any of these places in NW Houston like near where Cover Girls is? I am looking for both SA gals, providers, and stirppers in this area as its near my new work place.

There are two other Palace inns nearby but they said they dont rent rooms for 2hr. Is this standard for them to say this over phone and diff in person?
I am no legal expert on this (I'm sure the legal begals will chime in soon enough) but I believe Houstin has a City Law that restricts hotels from renting by the hour. So, no, they will not quote you hourly rates over the phone. You do, however, get a different response in person.
  • mr666
  • 06-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Well from experience I got a room at palace inn for 2 hrs for $30. Had a jacuzzi too. I just walked in and asked.
As she stated they will tell you no over the phone because i had it done to me before but when i went in they rented it to me. when you say northwest what area do you mean because i thought that palace inn you were talking about is considered the southwest. i used to live a few lights down and that area was considered alief to be exact
I dont call Westheimer and Eldridge NW Houston, more like West Houston.
Are there any of these places in NW Houston like near where Cover Girls is? Originally Posted by landon

Camelot Inn at Little York and Gessner and Scottish Inn Little York near Fairbanks.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Westheimer and Eldridge is west Houston, and it is still 25 for 2hrs. There is also one close to 6 and 290. I've never seen a notel that isn't hourly
The only one I know is the Palace Inn off Westheimer near Eldridge. Does it still rent rooms at $25 for 2 hrs. Are there any of these places in NW Houston like near where Cover Girls is? I am looking for both SA gals, providers, and stirppers in this area as its near my new work place.

There are two other Palace inns nearby but they said they dont rent rooms for 2hr. Is this standard for them to say this over phone and diff in person? Originally Posted by landon
on Antoine by 34th there are 2 notels... one is a Scottish in, and other other I want to say is P.I. up on Little York, just east of 290 there is Camelot Inn,
I have not been to the Scottish inn for a long time but when I was there it was like 25-30 for 2-3 hours..
You just say need a room for a COUPLE of hours. They can't sell it for One hour. Get it.
Unless you're really short on cash use Priceline to get a downtown or galleria room. $68 for downtown 3.5 stars last I checked. See two providers that night and you're good . Or if they flake out hit the nightclubs
Just about any Palace inn, Mustang inn, Scottish inn hint inn all over Houston will have hourly rates! Now what they will tell you over the phone is another thing.