Vaccine Nazis

Notice the parallels between the growing ostracization of the unvaccinated and the Nazi attitude toward Jews in the 1930s? Isolation, shaming, accusations of dragging down the State? Major media calling for punishment?

I don't want to litigate the efficacy of the vaccines; I'm merely pointing out what seems a slippery slope of late.

What is happening in Australia should anger us. Not frighten us.

But I'm becoming convinced that blaming the pandemic for all social/political/economic ills is devolving into blaming the blameless.
i made a board saying exactly this

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2811728

people see the holes, and they're panicking because the straws they're grasping at aren't holding them securely anymore
i made a board saying exactly this

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2811728

people see the holes, and they're panicking because the straws they're grasping at aren't holding them securely anymore Originally Posted by valkyra
Yes, you did. And there it is. Sorry I missed it earlier.
Yes, you did. And there it is. Sorry I missed it earlier. Originally Posted by Withnail
Not a problem. Great minds and all of that jazz
val,
But remember, the masses do not study history. Thus, it does always repeat.

The rise and fall of dozens of Mediterranean civilizations over a couple thou yrs, for somewhat similar reasons, is the example I use.
I highly doubt unvaccinated folks will be sent to gas chambers or forced to dig their own graves and then shot like rabid animals. Originally Posted by BlackJedi
well just starve em like a unwanted dog is cheaper Sir
"Discussions" like this are becoming nauseating. Everyone's mind is made up. At this point, all that y'all are doin is venting to each other.

Elie Wiesel is glad he's dead. I doubt very strongly he'd appreciate the comparison to Jewish persecution....

Meanwhile...my goddam 83 year-old father hasn't left his house for 20 months. And my friend with ALS is a virtual shut-in also. All because the County that they live in has the worst vaccine compliance rate in the Northeast. Someone please tell me just WHOSE freedoms are being infringed upon here?

I guess they have the freedom to be scared and stay at home while people who arent afraid do something, like maybe live the way they want
I guess they have the freedom to be scared and stay at home while people who arent afraid do something, like maybe live the way they want Originally Posted by lilylivered
This is the problem the country is facing. Resisters frame this as afraid versus not afraid and freedom versus oppression.

Public health sees this as a community effort to arrest the spread of a serious disease. There is no community effort without individual effort.

As long as the narrative is "fuck you, I'm going to do what I want, regardless of the impact on other people, we are going to have more spread. As a result, responsible authorities will need to take appropriate action.

So, rather than Rooster's father staying at home, maybe it is the vaccine/mask resisters who might should be restricted from harming others. Fuck your "freedom" to harm others.
Fuck you freedom means freedom
Not my responsibility to worry about anyone else
You want to wear a helmet in the shower wear one
I dont want to live like a fuckin drone in an anthill
This is the problem the country is facing. Resisters frame this as afraid versus not afraid and freedom versus oppression.

Public health sees this as a community effort to arrest the spread of a serious disease. There is no community effort without individual effort.

As long as the narrative is "fuck you, I'm going to do what I want, regardless of the impact on other people, we are going to have more spread. As a result, responsible authorities will need to take appropriate action.

So, rather than Rooster's father staying at home, maybe it is the vaccine/mask resisters who might should be restricted from harming others. Fuck your "freedom" to harm others. Originally Posted by brasil
I went to Wegman's today, I could not believe how many cars driving with mask on. one guy gave me the bird for driving without mask. Then then then he did the road rage thingy on another guy. for no mask

ops undercover cop car
So I say if driving with mask on alone in car. put em in jail
In Wegam's was a mix mask n no mask, Mask on was up. LOL why is it so many not covering nose. then when go to talk to someone. the dumb fucks prove they be to fucking dumb to wear a mask, ya took off to talk. Better yet, one was a mask Nazi. ya right take mask off to yell at someone for no mask oh well another one gets the cuffs
it should be a song.

Wegman's must have good training, All mask on right and used right by employees. If out in the outside smoking area. all 6 or more ft apart.

They where short on handicap carts. I ask mmmm a mask Nazi got pissed that some would take mask off in parking lot with no one other than who pushing within 12 ft.... So new ones on back order.

It was not easy shopping me pushing a cart. Other in electric cart. them things will not hold 2 weeks of food. and almost full after cane or walker in it. And 2 shopping together is a pain in the ass with a cart and electric thingy.

So I would like n asking, all ya left wing MASK Nazis please shop at Topps thank you kindly

to the one I know that works at Topps, mmmm sorry about that
Fuck you freedom means freedom

Not my responsibility to worry about anyone else

You want to wear a helmet in the shower wear one
I dont want to live like a fuckin drone in an anthill Originally Posted by lilylivered

And that's what MAGA is all about!
Thank you to brasil, one of the few truly sane and rational people here.

I could not say what he said better. He can speak for me any time.

I do gotta call out one though:

liverspots...every time I think I should back off on you, you surprise me with how ignorant and flat out stupid you are. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't even know what you don't know. That's dangerous as fuck. There are a few of us who talk about you off the board (YES, behind your back). No one respects you. Quite the opposite. That includes a provider or three. You're a creep and a fool.

I'd like to think that some day you might come to your senses when this goddam pandemic takes someone close to you, before their time. But I kinda suspect that there is no one close to you, you're so damn pathetic.

I shoulda known better than to let this topic suck me in again. And woulda been happy to leave it alone after a few people shared a rant with the rest of us. But when someone posts something that mean and insensitive, I'm gonna react.

It would be an honor for me to finally point out on "insulting remarks" to liverspots.
Someone...please...RTM this post. That pussy will probably do it, though I can't count on it. But those points should push me over the edge. And again...it would be an honor.

Thanks again, brasil. I hope to see you soon, my friend.

I guess they have the freedom to be scared and stay at home while people who arent afraid do something, like maybe live the way they want Originally Posted by lilylivered
Mocking the individual with Lou Gehrig's would be over the top if this wasn't a message board, but it is in fact a message board so it's fine.

Fuck the weenies who get their shots and act like it's some red badge of courage & at the same time pretend the patriots who don't get the stupid shot are somehow threatening them, and in the next breath say only unpoisoned people die from this garbage.
Another great thread by Withnail by the way.

Five stars again!