Asshat Howard Stern

I've listened to Howard for years. His liberal views couldn't keep me away because the show was so entertaining.

About a week after this sniffles thing started 2 years ago.... It was clear his neuroses would turn to psychosis. He's neen neating a dead horse for two years.

He has every vax imaginable and still holes up in his basement in fear.

I try every once in a while, but he just never gets off the subject. He needs to see his therapist more often.

I may have to tune in this week though to hear what he has to say about the GOAT..... and no, it's not himself

Fox News' Tucker Carlson goes after 'coward' Howard Stern over his COVID-19 concerns
Why don't you call in and debate him? I'm sure that would go over real well
Show is great everyday. Only wish he had more than 3 shows a week.

AND

Bring back BUBBA!
Enjoyed watching the GOAT destroy him the other day, figured he'd be the one to do it.

I have a different theory than the GOAT on this but still enjoyed.
I'd like to hear the theory.
Why don't you call in and debate him? I'm sure that would go over real well Originally Posted by Presj22
What makes you thinck I haven't?
What makes you thinck I haven't? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Ass-napkin is a local caller.
I believe ordinary people related to Howard because he presented himself as an individual with a public platform who also had the same mundane burdens that regular schleps did.

The biggest selling point was that he was a beaten down repressed married white male.

At one point he believed that he was lucky to have his average nagging bitch wife but felt he was outgrowing her but still had a sense of obligation to maintaining the stability of the unsatisfactory predicament he had created for himself.

Average assholes understand this shit very well.

Howard convinced the audience that he was one of them.

As the GOAT tells us, Howard was also rebellious and negative and rejected conventional celebrity culture.

Average losers appreciate shit like this because it's relatable.

Of course, the entire time Howard was lying and wanted to be accepted by media elite culture, which most adult males who are not dedicated male lesbians resent.

Eventually Howard gave in to his impulses, dumped his nagging wife, embraced liberal elitist culture, was in turn fully accepted by it, nauseating his previous core audience.

Participating in cancel culture would seem like a dangerous move for Howard given his past. However because he has succumbed to his natural urge to be accepted, media pretends he was never a misogynistic race baiting antagonistic provocateur.

Fuck him and fuck them.

Not really sure how much this diverges from what the GOAT said the other day, but I remember disagreeing slightly at the time.
I used to like Stern until he went Hollywood. I switched to O&A and found it to be a better show. Now that O&A are gone I canceled satellite radio.
Ugly insecure guy that got lucky and was given a platform. Used his new found power to punish the world for who he was.