Anti-vaxxers

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kerr-reje...040004460.html Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
you HATE people, freedom or both ????
i agree, people that think they can beat the disease but then cannot, in fact, beat the disease, are weak in more ways than one and Darwin will weed them out shortly. People who do go through extra measures to ensure their safety and well-being should not get shorted because someone else's immune system didn't do the thing they said it was going to do.

you HATE people, freedom or both ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This has nothing to do with freedom. If you think you don't need the vaccine, that you are healthy enough to take care of it with your own immune system, then you are choosing to give your possible hospital bed to someone who does actually live high-risk.
i agree, people that think they can beat the disease but then cannot, in fact, beat the disease, are weak in more ways than one and Darwin will weed them out shortly. People who do go through extra measures to ensure their safety and well-being should not get shorted because someone else's immune system didn't do the thing they said it was going to do.

This has nothing to do with freedom. If you think you don't need the vaccine, that you are healthy enough to take care of it with your own immune system, then you are choosing to give your possible hospital bed to someone who does actually live high-risk. Originally Posted by valkyra
the vax does not WORK . IF in a accident or shot etc, and die. Per CDC if you had C19, you died of C19. The bullet to the brain had nothing to do with it. Countries that are 99% jabbed or higher are having more problems with C19 than in the USA. The #'s are all faked.. If the jab kills you, per CDC you died of C19 . Even the guy that invented the 2 jab says don't take it.

If you read what is going on in other countries and what they think now, I have more fear of and for anyone that took the 2 jab shot

I had C19 BEFORE it was known WTF was going on. mmmmm kinda. My Doc would not see me, Told me if Blah Blah Blah starts. Go to hospital for a maybe you'll live.
Hospitals are killing many by only treatment is what they are told to do by Gov. And not trying other things that are known to work.
Keep that same energy for fat people and smokers.
OSD - just say you're scared your immune system couldn't keep up if something came along and really knocked you on your ass. it's okay to live in fear, it helps us live well and to our fullest extent, as long as your fear doesn't involve cowering behind fake numbers

we all know that i'm not a vaxx-pusher either. i understand where you are coming from, but saying the vaccine hurts people when it doesn't is just blatant misinformation. you should never spread misinformation for your own cause. always present ALL of the facts, ALL of the data, and let people come to their own conclusion. That is the POWER OF CHOICE and FREEDOM that you speak of
Its not a vaccine, and you are all but a test specimen. They cancel and ban any doctor or scientist that questions the vaccine or it's negative reactions. Don't you find this odd? They call Dr. Robert Malone a conspirator and ban the man from social media platforms that actually invented RMNA technology (the way the so called vaccine is delivered in the body). The government is using scare tactics, as well as limited the supply of available treatments. Example, Ivermectin, (the horse tranquilizer, right) There is so much wrong and you have to be ignorant not to see what is going on! It is about money and power. You have no idea what you are putting in your body. Take shot 4, 5, 6 . Do you really think your biological make up wants this crap in your body? 95% of people have no problem beating this virus without the shot! I have had the virus and the last time i had the flu was much worse! Don't treat the unvaxxed? Well, don't treat the smoker, the drinker, the gun shot victim, the reckless driver, and the list goes on.
OSD - just say you're scared your immune system couldn't keep up if something came along and really knocked you on your ass. it's okay to live in fear, it helps us live well and to our fullest extent, as long as your fear doesn't involve cowering behind fake numbers

we all know that i'm not a vaxx-pusher either. i understand where you are coming from, but saying the vaccine hurts people when it doesn't is just blatant misinformation. you should never spread misinformation for your own cause. always present ALL of the facts, ALL of the data, and let people come to their own conclusion. That is the POWER OF CHOICE and FREEDOM that you speak of Originally Posted by valkyra
nope not scared

read post after yours and above this post
Its not a vaccine, and you are all but a test specimen. They cancel and ban any doctor or scientist that questions the vaccine or it's negative reactions. Don't you find this odd? They call Dr. Robert Malone a conspirator and ban the man from social media platforms that actually invented RMNA technology (the way the so called vaccine is delivered in the body). The government is using scare tactics, as well as limited the supply of available treatments. Example, Ivermectin, (the horse tranquilizer, right) There is so much wrong and you have to be ignorant not to see what is going on! It is about money and power. You have no idea what you are putting in your body. Take shot 4, 5, 6 . Do you really think your biological make up wants this crap in your body? 95% of people have no problem beating this virus without the shot! I have had the virus and the last time i had the flu was much worse! Don't treat the unvaxxed? Well, don't treat the smoker, the drinker, the gun shot victim, the reckless driver, and the list goes on. Originally Posted by AJoe30
Sheeple lined up to get injection after injection are having issues indeed. However that being said not everyone getting vaccinated "needs" to get vaccinated. The numbers of side effects would dramatically reduce if the only people getting the covid shot were the people that actually needed it, not the people just blindly listening to what men in the position of power say. and nothing is without side effects completely
Its not a vaccine, and you are all but a test specimen. They cancel and ban any doctor or scientist that questions the vaccine or it's negative reactions. Don't you find this odd? They call Dr. Robert Malone a conspirator and ban the man from social media platforms that actually invented RMNA technology (the way the so called vaccine is delivered in the body). The government is using scare tactics, as well as limited the supply of available treatments. Example, Ivermectin, (the horse tranquilizer, right) There is so much wrong and you have to be ignorant not to see what is going on! It is about money and power. You have no idea what you are putting in your body. Take shot 4, 5, 6 . Do you really think your biological make up wants this crap in your body? 95% of people have no problem beating this virus without the shot! I have had the virus and the last time i had the flu was much worse! Don't treat the unvaxxed? Well, don't treat the smoker, the drinker, the gun shot victim, the reckless driver, and the list goes on. Originally Posted by AJoe30

its sad some would rather believe WHO that is covering up for China. Or believe CDC that paid a lab in China to invent C19..

If they would dig and see what other countries think now on C19. They would know are Gov is will lie for bucks
you think this whole thing is black and white and it's really not. congratulations, you've been mixed into a frenzy successfully by the media. they want us divided over this.

take a seat, this is only the beginning.

no sense in losing your shit already, so early on.
Sheeple lined up to get injection after injection are having issues indeed. However that being said not everyone getting vaccinated "needs" to get vaccinated. The numbers of side effects would dramatically reduce if the only people getting the covid shot were the people that actually needed it, not the people just blindly listening to what men in the position of power say. and nothing is without side effects completely Originally Posted by valkyra
WRONG IMHO you're pushing something that is known to NOT work. And maybe is part of the C19 problem. Read News from other countries that USA news will NOT repeat, And social media keeps deleting. USA gov n friends are hiding the truth
you think this whole thing is black and white and it's really not. congratulations, you've been mixed into a frenzy successfully by the media. they want us divided over this.

take a seat, this is only the beginning.

no sense in losing your shit already, so early on. Originally Posted by valkyra
I do not believe news in US on this topic, not even State n local news
C19 is a problem, I went threw 3 or 4 weeks of hell when I had it.

I think I got it at work from a engineer that was working with a salesman in another country. Never but never ever was I out of work so long and company did not want a note from my Doc before coming back. MY Doc and where I worked knew some shit hit the fan. But it was was not in the news yet. When it hit the news mmmmmm mostly BULLSHIT
A relative of mine mine got C19 Dec. of 2020. Even at 80 something no big deal. Sick a few days. ok he wanted to do whatever that you need a jab. Took the J&J. later mandates said you need a booster, only booster was Pfizer., THAT almost killed him
A lot of aluminum foil hats needed in most discussions of the vaccine.

Especially on Icky……..

elg…….