Here's some science for you

But REAL science..... Not Fauci science....
This is the science you learnt in 7th grade, and surprise... it stands the test od time....

Covid and the ‘Hygiene Hypothesis’

Measures like masking and social distancing may be doing long-term damage to our immune systems.

health risks from extended intensive hygiene are credible. As Omicron recedes and we internalize the paucity of Covid-19 benefits from some hygiene practices, we should balance those against the benefits we lose by shielding our immune systems from normal exposures—and the ones we withhold from children by preventing the exchange of microbes through play and smiles.
On a related note.....

End the Covid Panic Now

Biden should declare the pandemic is over, so Americans can return to normal lives.

It is manifestly clear that the panic phase of the Covid-19 pandemic has to end. The costs are too high.

I don’t mean end as a state of mind. The pandemic has to end officially, as a matter of stated public policy by the U.S. government.
I am so old I got the huge polio shot that caused a lifetime scar.mothers would take there well kids to chicken pox parties to infect the kids and just get it over because its worse getting mumps , measles etc when you are adults. there were phospates in the streams we played in that actually foamed up, I saw the cayuga river actually catch on fire from pollution, no fda oversight of the garbage they put in hot dogs, second hand smoke in airplanes and restaurants.I turned out fine. I havent had flu since 1984.from a biological standpoint you cannot make antibodies until exposed to an antigen. period. I got halfway to the train yesterday and realized my mask was in the car . ARRGGHH. very tired of all this