City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.redrosefootspa.com/
Activities: Massage plus L2
Hair Length and Color: Black pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Nice muscular firm body with a glorious bush. Just over 5' with natural D cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Might need to make an appointment to see her soon.
This Is the New Lisa...she has left the old one Behind and changed her Ways a little....for the Better.... As Cheburashka Said, Her Massage skills are not 5 star...but her service is.....
Originally Posted by Dickey9090
  • Groot
  • 01-28-2019, 11:00 AM
Waiting for at least three more confirmations that this place has changed their ways. Bait & switch, lying, upselling hell..... nothing but awful experiences here.

Chewy's been MIA for 3 1/2 years and BB is a RR insider. hmmmm.

Going to keep my $ close to me for now...
Waiting for at least three more confirmations that this place has changed their ways. Bait & switch, lying, upselling hell..... nothing but awful experiences here.

Chewy's been MIA for 3 1/2 years and BB is a RR insider. hmmmm.

Going to keep my $ close to me for now... Originally Posted by Groot
29 good reviews on Rubmaps. Eight in the last 60 days. Just sayin'.
  • Groot
  • 01-28-2019, 12:23 PM
29 good reviews on Rubmaps. Eight in the last 60 days. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Cheburashka

15 of those reviews (and 4 of the 8) are by "yoyo" aka Badboy over here. Just sayin'

Like I said, I will wait and watch the incoming reviews before,.. what is the Chinese proverb? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ..... I'm an idiot.
15 of those reviews (and 4 of the 8) are by "yoyo" aka Badboy over here. Just sayin'

Like I said, I will wait and watch the incoming reviews before,.. what is the Chinese proverb? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ..... I'm an idiot. Originally Posted by Groot
Sounds good Comrade Groot. I am just the reporter. Each man gets to shape his own recreational destiny. I hope this is an amazing year for us all.

Like I said, I will wait and watch the incoming reviews
before,.. what is the Chinese proverb? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ..... I'm an idiot. Originally Posted by Groot

Didnt take long

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2517444
  • Groot
  • 01-28-2019, 07:32 PM
Didnt take long

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2517444 Originally Posted by discerning_guy

LOL! nope, it didn't.
There's A Self Imposed idiot On Here....He Has Joined The Ranks Of Pelosi And Schumer.....Just Saying...It Is What It Is......Stupid Is As Stupid Does.....
  • Groot
  • 01-29-2019, 08:35 AM
Rubmaps has 31 five star reviews for Red Rose. 16 of those are from BadBoy (yoyo) and Chewy (rimjobfan).
Dear Lisa at Red Rose,

Groot will not be seeing you this year.

Love,
Uncle Cheb

PS: I will try to make up for any lost revenues personally.