Name: CiCi
Address and Phone: Number One Spa - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. Phone: (972) 807-9592
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Hugs, kissing soft and then deeper, amazing TS, TUMA, finger playing with ass hole, MPCFS, BBBJ, SS to completion
Hair Length and Color: black and past her shoulders. She said it is two years of growth from a very short haircut
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Cici stands just under 5 feet and weights maybe 105#. She is pretty with a very nice smile, accented by her braces. Full lips that are very good at kissing and other things. Her butt is round and full but not overly large, curving into a lovely waist. Augmented boobs that are very nicely shaped and feel good with largish nipples that like to be played with gently. Overall a delightful looking woman.
Recommendation: Yes, absolutely yes
OK so now I have to try her too. Good review. How can ya'll afford this?
Nice review.
Cici is amazing. The emo at number one is rude. Definitely not my favorite .
  • Quark
  • 05-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Emo is like a drill sargent. She told to not per on the floor!
Cici is amazing. The emo at number one is rude. Definitely not my favorite . Originally Posted by Blackapollo
I tried to go this morning and wheeled myself right on out.

Hmmmm I never have issue with the emo at number one ? She takes my hand and we walk together to the room. She makes certain who I am there to see and will bring me water before the session if I ask. Some times I joke that she is my session and I flirt with her. She laughes and swats me. I also ask for the attached shower every time.
  • Quark
  • 05-21-2019, 03:23 PM
Just left one of my best sessions. Even more intense than my first visit.

She told me she is taking a few days off starting this evening.