Name: Boa
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: North Dallas
Phone: 469-248-33065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Flirting, teasing, DFK, TS w/ slide & SS, BBBJ, standing mish, standing K9.
Hair Length and Color: Black, just above shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: A very nice, well balanced body; great rack, pretty face, nice long legs, and a trimmed little bush.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Quark
  • 06-02-2019, 08:12 AM
On her best days, Boa is amazing. Lovely beauty with a playful attitude and a real desire to provide pleasure.
You said it - definitely amazing!
Boa's IOP is very unique and sexy
Boa is awesome as is Foxy - both are great to visit.
  • Gar
  • 06-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Very nice review.
Boa is the Best!!!
BOA showed me all her goods.
Boa is awesome as is Foxy - both are great to visit. Originally Posted by friendly fred
And you said she was 40 on oh2 and later brought it down to 35 here. No rebuttal here?
I may have to try this standing K9 on her.
  • Quark
  • 06-06-2019, 06:41 AM
And you said she was 40 on oh2 and later brought it down to 35 here. No rebuttal here? Originally Posted by discerning_guy
Boa is 29.
  • Gar
  • 06-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Boa is 29. Originally Posted by Quark
Thanks
And you said she was 40 on oh2 and later brought it down to 35 here. No rebuttal here? Originally Posted by discerning_guy
Bull^^)((*^% - I never said BOA was 40 on OH2. Not very discerning in your reading comprehension!

Let me give you a hint - I implied in a thread about Perfect that Perfect is probably in her forties but I haven't seen her unlike BOA and Foxy who I fucking guarantee are above 30 and I bet someone - either Ghostrider or BobbyMann one thousand dollars they couldn't prove her age is below 30 - plus I'll give Foxy $500 bucks if she will prove she is in her twenties - they have not and will not take the bet.

Please remember I love BOA and she gives great service - it is no shame to look like you are in your twenties when you are in your thirties. Same goes for Foxy.

Privately I'm sure she chuckles at you people who think she is in her twenties - either way she is pretty as fuck and gives great service -why someone is as pretty as her is willing to BBFS a bunch of old men for 140 dollars is stunning to me, BTW.
BOA is downright sexy and a good provider.
So this isn't you then where u listed boa as 35-40?

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...at-Lucky-Haven

And here is your eccie review where you called her as 30 -39

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2494167

I wonder why the lowering down to 30 and limiting the higher end to 39 on the eccie review when you clearly were convinced on oh2 that she is at least 35. If village wolf isn't you, my apologies in advance, but I doubt I am wrong.

And yet...not a whimper when she is mentioned here as 20s. If you are going to troll amp ladies on their ages, man up and troll everyone and not just ladies of specific amps.