Folks, Please VOTE For My BURGER...(thru 9.11.11)

Robin is fun and tasty, and with Lisa was one fun xmas gift!! Tia is sweet and tasty and I'll always remember our Valentine's day! None has furr and I like it that way!

Tia you're looking good and no doubt still sweet and tasty!!

IIFF, LIGHTEN UP! Originally Posted by surcher
Never been much of a veal man. Burgers are great when they are aged just right.

I love eating two burgers at a time, which, sits well with the burger bearers.

They have each other to talk to after I fall asleep
Never been much of a veal man. Burgers are great when they are aged just right.

I love eating two burgers at a time, which, sits well with the burger bearers.

They have each other to talk to after I fall asleep Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Do tell, what is your preferred burger bearer age. I've yet to have a hobby burger under 30, but am willing to try a younger aged one, as some look so very tasty. I understand not wanting veal, but they almost all resemble veal these days, regardless of how long they've aged.

It's impossible to eat two at the same time, unless you've been cloned, but they can still talk to each other while you eat.
Do tell, what is your preferred burger bearer age. I've yet to have a hobby burger under 30, but am willing to try a younger aged one, as some look so very tasty. I understand not wanting veal, but they almost all resemble veal these days, regardless of how long they've aged.

It's impossible to eat two at the same time, unless you've been cloned, but they can still talk to each other while you eat.
Originally Posted by surcher
I actually like veal. I was using it as a "young" beef product. I find the younger ones taste more like chicken.

As far as 2 at a time goes, just think about it for a while. If you still can't figure it out, bring the girls over here and I'll show you.:laughbou nce2:

PS I got these 2 bouncers from marshalles clearence sale. How the fuck did he get 2 of them to bounce at the same time let alone 10.

And yes I'm abandoning them here. They expect me to buy them cigarettes and let them smoke in the house. Plus it's kind of tough to see it but the little bastards have teeth.
Tia, a burger without anything...

is just a meatloaf sandwich.

Enjoy yourself,

Stay safe,

Be cool.

Setty (SouthSide)

Tia also serves unlimited French Thighs with every burger at Red Robin. Originally Posted by coventricity
I'm finally catching up with this thread! That's pretty clever Coven~*

...Tia is sweet and tasty and I'll always remember our Valentine's day! None has furr and I like it that way!

Tia you're looking good and no doubt still sweet and tasty!!... Originally Posted by surcher
Landon, it's been ages but yeah...that Valentine's Day was a special one. I appreciate the compliments. I voted for your burger and will continue to. I've never had goat cheese before and not sure how it's tastes. Is it strong? Anyway, put YOUR link in your signature line also so you can get votes too!

...PS I got these 2 bouncers from marshalles clearence sale. How the fuck did he get 2 of them to bounce at the same time let alone 10....And yes I'm abandoning them here. They expect me to buy them cigarettes and let them smoke in the house. Plus it's kind of tough to see it but the little bastards have teeth. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
LOL....I'm confused. Is that some innuendo also? Are you actually talking about the Marshall's store?

SETTY...how do you come up with all those funny "timely" pictures? You make them all?

BURGERS
IT'S
WHAT
AMERICA
EATS
(At least the beef lovers that is...)

LOL....I'm confused. Is that some innuendo also? Are you actually talking about the Marshall's store?

Originally Posted by tia travels
Sorry. Just an ADD tangent
Feel free to ADD anything you like~