ball/crotch shaving

question for the ladies.
do you prefer a guy who shaves his crotch or just trims it?
especially if hes hairy everywhere else doesnt a shaved crotch just look strange?
question for the ladies.
do you prefer a guy who shaves his crotch or just trims it?
especially if hes hairy everywhere else doesnt a shaved crotch just look strange? Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Wonder how long it will take for the OLD ONE to comment on this..........
Wonder how long it will take for the OLD ONE to comment on this.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm one of the old ones

Trimmed. And yes, it does look odd if a guy is super hairy and has this naked patch, lol.
Well, as one of the old ones *** waiving*** I'd like to say the OP has a good question. I prefer shaved and I don't care how funny it looks - it's better than having pubes in my mouth.
At a minimum please trim the pubes.. I love to lick and suck and tease the balls so if shaved that's even better.
At a minimum please trim the pubes.. I love to lick and suck and tease the balls so if shaved that's even better. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I agree....
Nope! All of you all ladies are great! The grand poobah of old has not commented yet..
I also agree with the ladies. I'd rather a gentleman shave or at least trim up enough to where i'm not pulling pubes out of my teeth lol.. For real though
LOL! When I started hobbying I didn't think I would ever shave my balls. But I did so to see one special provider (you know who you are). Now I shave before every appointment. An old dog can learn new tricks.
I think that’s kind of cute... it’s the thought that counts just like we pick special outfits to wear for our regular or new passion, I like the fact guys think about their balls, win/win
I think that’s kind of cute... it’s the thought that counts just like we pick special outfits to wear for our regular or new passion, I like the fact guys think about their balls, win/win Originally Posted by Alana kay
Thinking more of the ladies. Willing to take a razor to the balls. Risky behavior. 😁
Hairy balls equals stinky balls. Lol. So I prefer shaven or trimmed and also for the fact that I hate pulling pubes out of my mouth.
I think that’s kind of cute... it’s the thought that counts just like we pick special outfits to wear for our regular or new passion, I like the fact guys think about their balls, win/win Originally Posted by Alana kay
I can honestly say.
There isn't a day goes by , that I don't think about my balls.
I prefer trimmed, especially if they are going in my mouth. But I agree that it would look a little odd to have only that patch shaved.
Nope! All of you all ladies are great! The grand poobah of old has not commented yet.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Which of us mature ladies are you referring to? There are a few of us.