Shhhhh...don't let your boss know you're daydreaming about pussy at work

What would you do at work if you knew you could get away with it? I've rubbed my pussy under my desk to completion before...

Are there any nooks and crannies at your work that you'd love to get naughty in?

I was looking at a pic of a playmate's pussy and reminiscing about burying my face in her ass cheeks last night...

I have a couple of extra rolling office chairs and a strap-on that I can imagine having some fun with at the office.

Hmmm...

Lols! I like your mind, lady.

I have wanked at my civvy jobs, several times. Only ever in the bathroom though. Under your desk, so brave!

I've always fantasized about a civvy job fuck, though never been able to make that one happen (yet). And I don't mean sneaking into the office after hours when everyone is gone kinda thing; I mean full on, in the middle of the day. That would be hot. A girl can dream....
My office has a gym and a locker room with showers. I've had plenty of fun times in there,

Since I have my own office, I'll close my door whenever I feel the need, pull out my favorite toy(Keep it in my purse at ALL times) and have a little fun so I can focus and get back to work.

Nothing worse than trying to do a report when your pussy keeps throbbing saying "play with me, play with me" hahaha
Working late right now and got the urge.
My favorite toy doesn't fit in my purse and would be heard through the walls...lol...she doesn't like to be told to shut up either (she actually screams louder)...

My second favorite toy doesn't comfortably fit in my purse and can also be heard through walls...

If I could get away with it? I'd fuck about half the girls in the office!

@Marie, you're gonna make your other toys jealous if you keep that up.
Marie you are a distraction. You know this is a 3Q results time. Investors want to know we delivered on expectations. Damn.
My favorite toy doesn't fit in my purse and would be heard through the walls...lol...she doesn't like to be told to shut up either (she actually screams louder)...

My second favorite toy doesn't comfortably fit in my purse and can also be heard through walls...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
That's why you get the Mini Magic Wand lol Smaller size, less noise but still packs a punch!!!
Working a weekend I've played with myself in my office through to pop!

I shared the fantasy of getting seduced by a female boss and forced to do whatever she wants... I may have role play this one out one day!
What is this mini wand you speak of????? How have I not been gifted one already????!!!!!
Man walks into a Cadillac dealership.

Salesman walks up to him and says, "Good afternoon, sir. Are you thinking about buying a Cadillac?".

The man replies, "No, I AM going to buy a Cadillac. I'm THINKING about pussy.".
Yummy really knows how to post a threAD UITB.

(Is Yummy sniffing her finger in that pic?)
What is this mini wand you speak of????? How have I not been gifted one already????!!!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Magi.../dp/B01DCHMIF2

You get both.
FYI Marie I remember that wand though. Damn. I think i need to work on my planning.
What would you do at work if you knew you could get away with it? I've rubbed my pussy under my desk to completion before...

Are there any nooks and crannies at your work that you'd love to get naughty in?

I was looking at a pic of a playmate's pussy and reminiscing about burying my face in her ass cheeks last night...

I have a couple of extra rolling office chairs and a strap-on that I can imagine having some fun with at the office.

Hmmm...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Darn you ! Now I am not going to get any work done!