Pregnant chics!

Not knocking this fetish or trying to be disrespectful, but what's the deal with smashing prego girls?

Am I missing out on something? Does it feel different?

I ask because I'm currently in the ATX for military duty. I was scoping out provider ads for some R&R- I came across this one ad with a beautiful young mixed provider who is 8 months pregnant and offering services!

8 months!!? Woah!... Someone educate me on this. I'm a tad curious.
I guess they cant get any MORE pregnant just in case WW fingercot (condom) breaks.... you know... just in case.....
hit it
  • cr76
  • 10-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Just depends on your taste - I find pregnant girls sexy - their going to be a fetish for everything
I tried working while expecting and it was very hard emotionally and physically.

Emotionally because my heart went out to some of the men, so many of them seemed to want to pretend the baby was theirs and have me say stuff to them that was very uncomfortable and depressing/sad. I got the vibe that some of these man have never had the enjoyment of a wife or long-term girl friend and fantasying about creating a family was their "fetish".
^ Personally can't do it. I know it's a fetish for a lot of guys but for me personally my conscience tells me it's disrespectful and so I just can't. That being said I still jam UGK's song Pregnant Pussy (RIP Chad Butler *aka* Pimp C ). So maybe I'm a hypocrite in some way.
  • 1+1
  • 10-12-2016, 06:30 PM
I didn't get her pregnant,wasn't me.Papi?
Not on my bucket list and don't get the allure!
I tried working while expecting and it was very hard emotionally and physically.

Emotionally because my heart went out to some of the men, so many of them seemed to want to pretend the baby was theirs and have me say stuff to them that was very uncomfortable and depressing/sad. I got the vibe that some of these man have never had the enjoyment of a wife or long-term girl friend and fantasying about creating a family was their "fetish". Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
++++++++++++++++++++

Wow Brooke that's pretty deep. Never thought of that.
I can see that happening to some men. It's just not in the cards for some.
I have had a fetish for pregnant providers for about a year. I don't think many hobbiest on here look for vanilla sex with providers. It is expensive but we can live out many of our dirty thoughts. For me a getting to bang a pregnant gal is extra dirty and my perv imagination (when I want to be) is extra high when I think these gals may have been knocked up by some stranger hobbiest doing BBFS but decided to have the baby anyway not knowing who the father was.

I could see why it wouldn't do anything for some guys if they were married and had kids or your girl friend(s) were pregnant then you have been there and done that. Nothing special. But I haven't had either of the above so it's just very different and very dirty.
Good question, I've always wondered the same thing too. I've never had a desire to see a pregnant provider or drink their milk...
Just not my thing, to each their own not judging at all
I could nevr do it. Both the child and mother are most vulnerable during pregnancy and it weirds me out to think that they have to let lots of stange unknown men close to them. I find it terribly sad that they are in that situation.
Not knocking this fetish or trying to be disrespectful, but what's the deal with smashing prego girls?

Am I missing out on something? Does it feel different?

I ask because I'm currently in the ATX for military duty. I was scoping out provider ads for some R&R- I came across this one ad with a beautiful young mixed provider who is 8 months pregnant and offering services!

8 months!!? Woah!... Someone educate me on this. I'm a tad curious. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Pregnant pussy is warmer and more swollen. I wouldn't fuck a pregnant woman who wasn't carrying my baby though. I'm not sure what the attraction is there either.
I didn't want to fuck my own wife when she was pregnant, little less pay for it. But to each his own.
Never done it, love to hear experiences from the experienced.