Short notice thread ?

Ive searched around... But does Houston have an additional place for ladies to post daily ? Like a short notice thread someplace in here ?
We do not.
We do....Brooke is just wanting to block the competition.

Be sure to include rate and dates available and Post HERE

Be sure to include a catchy subject line.
Lol ... funny.

You just make sure to bring me a large coffee when you show up for your appointment this morning and none of that cheap homemade crap you brought me last time.

Also ... I have not had a chance to shower since Monday, I hope that won't be a problem.
You whores already have the Providers Ad & Weekend Lineup forum. If you can't make ends meet off of those a daily ad isn't going to make any fucktard magically say, "Wow, she post everyday. I need to fuck her"
I still can't figure out what happened with the one we tried - I thought I knew but then I'm told I'm wrong. Either way, DG makes a really good point.
Lol ... funny.

You just make sure to bring me a large coffee when you show up for your appointment this morning and none of that cheap homemade crap you brought me last time.

Also ... I have not had a chance to shower since Monday, I hope that won't be a problem. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Which Monday? J/k
I've asked a long time ago. Apparently, there was a short-notice sticky but whores weren't following the damn rules and it created a lot of monitoring by the mods....so it was decided not to have one.

I wish there was one because often times I have meetings that either get cancelled, moved, and I have some time in my schedule. Or I just get in the mood for some "strange" in the middle of the day..it would be great to know if a girl had a cancellation etc...

The only thing to use is the 411 "available now" ...which is too bad..
Which Monday? J/k Originally Posted by TryWeakly
LMAO
I still can't figure out what happened with the one we tried. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Hell, the bloody rules were complicated.
Hell, the bloody rules were complicated. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
It has been mentioned to me that if I'm serious about keeping this thread open, I'd best post some parameters.

TinMan said when he started his Dallas thread, "One thing I've felt sorely missing from this board is a place for women to post their short notice availability. We have plenty of threads in this (the ISO) forum where guys make specific requests, but up to now no good way for the women to easily get the word out that they are available that day. I read all the time about women being canceled on at the last minute, room already paid for and no appointment. Maybe this thread can help."

So here are the guidelines, ladies, slightly modified from Dallas to better fit Houston:
[/FONT]

1. Posts will be limited to providers with incall availability on short notice ONLY. This thread is not meant for ladies to advertise daily availability (unless your entire day cancelled, which gosh knows, has happened to me), but to assist with filling unexpected gaps in their schedules (well, I suppose that would fill other gaps, too) and help gentlemen find last-minute fun in a specific time period.

2. Please state the exact hours that you have available for that day, and that day only. I think we can extend this to include early the following morning, as well, but anything after that should be put in a new post the next day.

3. If your availability closes, post and let the gentlemen know. Saves a wasted call and high hopes from being dashed.

4. Include the general location of your incall (examples: Galleria, Heights, North Houston, Sugar Land, etc.) for convenience.

5. Note your preferred method of contact for that day.

6. Other items of relevance, such as links to where gentlemen may find information regarding your rates, specials, services, and screening requirements, should be listed for quick reference.

7. No pics. Gentlemen can look at your showcase. This is meant to be at-a-glance info, not a centerfold.

Any other comments, complaints, suggestions? Keep it up, ladies. Looking good! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Yep. REAL fuckin complicated

^^^ Those look like simple rules to me....for fuck sake I wish the Houston mods would at least give this a try one more time......first lady to not follow the rules is an automatic 60 day vacation...IJS...
How about the second, and third and fourth and.......?

We had many girls who could not follow the rules and just lied about it. They had a cancellation in the morning, so available. Post. Then they had a cancellation in the afternoon, so available. Place another post. Next day, cancellation in the morning, so post. Aftertnoon, cancellation so post. Next day............... I have not figured out how they made a living with that many cancellations.

When you have 20-30 providers doing this every day, time adds up. They were using it solely as an advertising tool and to hell with the rules.

If you saw how many RTM, warning and points are given every day in the areas that have those threads you would be surprised.

We tried it and it will not be returning.
^^^Name the whores who fucked it up!!!...
Well hell. Thank you all for the input.. I wouldn't say it's so much about "making ends meet" more of a way to let others know of additional availability or perhaps a location change .. but again thanks for the input..hope everyone has a beautiful day